💮Summer Ends A New Chapter Begins: Part 20💮

3rd POV
Time seems to fly fast as the summer days finally draw it's end. The first day of school was getting closer and closer by the minute as the now Second Years of Night Raven Collage pack up their bags and head to their new chapter of their lives. But, it's hard for F/n. Mostly because his two older brothers aren't gonna be there for the rest of his years in Night Raven.

"Hey, baby bro." Aether said as he and Zaphyer entered F/n's room. They figured that he needs a few encouraging words from them before they set off out into the world.

"Oh! Looks like you're all packed up and ready for the new year ahead of you!" Zaphyer said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah..." F/n said in a flat monotone voice as he flipped through the pictures they've taken during their Roadtrip.

"... Do you wanna talk about it?" They asked. F/n only responded with a slow nod. Aether and Zaphyer soon took a seat, both sitting on either side of F/n, making him the middle.

"What's up? Why you look so gloomy?" Aether asked.

"You haven't been this down since finding out about Overblots." Zaphyer added. A sigh was heard from the youngest brother.

"... I'm gonna miss you guys." F/n said. "Who exactly am I gonna look for when I need something or I have a problem that I need help with or when I need to get advice from!? Who will I look up to the remainder of my years in Night Raven?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back it up a bit, F/n. Calm down." Aether said.

"Deep breaths. Deep breaths." Zaphyer added. F/n took a deep breath in and out.

"Okay. I'm calm." F/n said.

"Okay. Brother talk." The twins said.

"Listen, F/n. It's not like we're not gonna see each other again. We're just gonna go to our internships and go learn more about being a great wizard." Aether said.

"We would still contact you every now and then, maybe more than you know! Just remember that we'll always be by your side, every step of the way!" Zaphyer said with a bright smile. F/n was about to say something until he got interrupted.

"And if you say anything more, you wouldn't be alone the entire time. You have your old and new friends! Not to mention your girlfriend." Aether said, nudging F/n's arm with his elbow a bit.

"And you also have Skie with you too. He'll make sure to keep your mind at ease. He'll also be keeping us updated on what's happening the entire time, so it's like we're still there!" Zaphyer chuckled out.

"Heh... Yeah. You guys are right.... Thanks." F/n let's out a soft smile.

"Anytime baby bro!" The twins laughed out as F/n joined in on the laughter. But, little did they know about the black crow at the window....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hmph. Seems that the dragon's protectors are now out of the picture." A dark chuckle escapes his lips. His Familiar, Mads the Crow, has informed him about the twin's not being at Night Raven Collage for the rest of the following years.

"What's the plan, Goth?" Mads asked.

"Revenge~."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pacing back and forth in her room, M/n nervously mumbles to herself that were barely audible for anyone to hear. Diamant was sitting on her bed, watching his friend with worried eyes.

"Girl, you'll be okay. Just take a deep breath-" Diamant was cut off.

"How the in hex will I even calm down, Dia!? I'm gonna be the newest Dorm Leader for Maleficent sake!!" M/n was freaking out.

"Okay, okay." Diamant soon rose from the bed and held onto the girl's shoulders. He made sure she was looking into his eyes. "Look, you're gonna be just fine. Remember. F/n is gonna be your vice, you'll be just fine. And besides! It's not like it's gonna be your grave or anything."

"I know, but STIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!" M/n whined. "I'm a COMPLETE nervous wreck. I've never been a leader of anything this big before! I'm just a a girl trying to survive in an all boy's school for crying out loud!"

"And what does that make me?" Diamant raised an eyebrow.

"Oh... Right. Sorry."

"It's cool." Diamant said. "It's a new fresh start to us all. Heck! Even I'm gonna be the new Dorm head of Pomefiore, so you're not alone on this one, M/n."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." M/n mumbled out.

"Seriously?"

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I know how forgetful you are when stressed."

"... Do you really think that I'll... Be a good Dorm Leader?" M/n asked.

"Well, I'm sure of it. But, it's up to fate when it comes to things like this." Diamant said. "We're still highschoolers after all! We're still learning and growing as the people we are."

"Well... Yeah, true." M/n couldn't deny the truth.

"One of my friends back where I lived before told me this. 'Have Courage And Be Kind And You'll Never Be Lost'." Diamant said.

"Sounds kinda like something out of a fairytale movie, don't ya think?" M/n said.

"Sure it sounds like one, but they said they've been following that motto since their mother's passing and everything has been turning around for them. Who knows, maybe it will for us?" Diamant lightly shrugged.

"Yeah. Who knows." M/n mumbled out. "Hey, Dia. Thanks for the pep talk."

"Anything for my favorite gal pal! Hahaha!" Diamant laughed out. M/n soon joined Diamant as they laughed their worries away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the empty Mirror Chamber, the Dark Mirror glowed brightly as the mask that resigns in it appeared.

"Darkness is upon us all this year. May who sees the darkness, your fates are in your hands and your hands alone. Over come what it is.... For Darkness..." The Mirror said as it slowly fades away. The only thing that was heard left was an ominous warning for the future ahead.

"Darkness Always Surrounds Us."

To Be Continued~

A/n
NOW THE REAL LORE KICKS IN!!