💀"Phantom": Part 16💀

3rd POV
At the S.T.Y.X Laboratory's Meeting Room, the taken students of Night Raven Collage came in wearing grey baggie clothing and collars around their neck, similar to chocker necklaces. (A/n: Idk how to describe them, I'm sorry.)

"Hey, Idia! What was that earlier!?" Vil growled out. "I'm still a worldwide model. I'm particular about everything that touches my skin. And yet you decide to wash it with a fully automatic cleaners? Even worse, you didn't prepare any moisturizer! Taking care of your skin after washing your face is the most important step to keep your skin beautiful."

"..... I understand that feelings of being a car washer now." Jamil muttered out.

"And the feelings of sheets being out in a dryer...." Riddle added.

"Not only my mouth, but my ears and being thoroughly washed too.... I still got goosebumps from it." Leona shudders a bit.

"I'm the kind of person that emphasizes efficiency in everything, but...." Azul mumbled out. "No matter how busy I am in the future, I will never use a fully automatic bathing machine for the rest of my life."

"Eh? But it's popular among the researchers because they say it's fast and efficient." Ortho yelped out.

"Tch... Above all, this collar pissed me off the most." Leona said, scratching his neck where the collar is.

"This choker.... It seems to have the same effect as my Unique Magic, 'Off With Your Head'." Riddle mumbled out. "I've been trying to use Magic just now, but I can't."

"I'm sorry. You have to wear this choker for accurate data collection, it's a rule in this building." Ortho said with sympathy.

"I mean, Riddle-Shi. You were trying to use Magic? This is what it means to not let your guard down..." Idia muttered out. "..... Ahem. Well then, now that you have finished cleansing the germs that your brought from the outside world.... First of all, I'll start by introducing this place. Please watch the introduction video of 'S.T.Y.X.'."

"Introduction video?" Vil muttered out confused.

"Take a seat, look at the screen in front of you." Idia said as they reluctantly took a seat.

"You are prohibited from shooting or recording the video by regulation." The voice in the video said. "If you feel sick in the middle of the video, please do not hesitate to let the staff know." The video soon begun.

~★~

"'Magic', it is a supernatural energy that was once called a 'Miracle'. Imagination, it has endless possibilities. However, grey power sometimes brings disaster."

"[We can't stay like this]"

"In order to maintain a good life with magic, the Magic Technology Research Institute 'STYX' collects and analyze various data from all around the world."

"Stable Operation of Magic Technology, Analysis of Magic Power, Preservation of Remains and Magic Stones."

"Reducing the Emission of Blot, Taking Care of Overblotted people."

"Prediction System of Magic Disaster, Phantom Database."

"Through various other non profit activities, we will support everyone in the world from behind."

"Protecting the life and activities of wizards. The Magic Technology Research Institute 'STYX'."

~★~

"... Okay, that's all for the video. Thank you for watching." Idia said, turning to the Students.

"Somehow, it looks very cheap..." Vil muttered out with a deadpan stare.