🎃Party Treats: Part 50🎃

3rd POV
"The Magicam Monsters have been causing a lot of trouble, but it feels so nice when we scare them away." Jack muttered out.

"It was really fun." Hooty hooted out.

"Yeah! I feel satisfied seeing their terrified expressions!" Ortho chuckled out.

"A bit sadistic there, Ortho." Y/n mumbled out, approaching Ortho near the table.

"Onee-Chan!!" Ortho gave Y/n a hug as she hugged back. "How are you feeling today?"

"I feel a hundred times better now. Even after reconnecting with my Family." Y/n said, turning to her parents who are catching up with Sam and Trein.

"I think I started to like Halloween now..." Ortho muttered out.

"Indeed. I'm glad we get to take revenge on them!" Ace chimed in with a cocky smile.

"Ssh~! You're too loud!!" The Feral Trio shushed the Auburn Haired Male as Y/n clasped her hands on top of Ace's mouth. She quickly removed her hands as soon as she saw Crowley approaching them.

"The bind between friendship will deepen when they overcome difficulties together!" Crowley said proudly.

"Does that include the monthly Overblots?" Y/n deadpanned as Crowley shuffled in his spot as he cleared his throat.

"Life is a roller coaster. It has to be like that. All the people will eventually grow up." Crowley sweat dropped. Y/n and Hooty just gave Crowley a deadpan stare. "Wl, I guess this is the meaning of the end of justifies the means~~~!"

"You can't stop giggling....." Grim huffed out.

"A lot of guests came to this island because they want to visit our campus." Sam chuckled out as he and Trein approach them. "The business of the hotel and shop outside our campus are running smoothly because of this.... And they are thankful for you guys."

"Not only the Halloween Steering Committee, the other Students also worked hard for this." Trein added. A small smile spread across his lips. "It was really tough when those unexpected troubles were occuring.... You guys did a great job dealing with them. It's a wonderful party."

"Good Boys and Girl, I'm proud of you." Crewel smiled proudly.

"I could see you guys are getting reliable! I can't wait to train you guys again!" Vargas laughed.

'Oh great. More work. I better get payed for this.' Y/n sighed.

"Thank you so much!" Epel said, giving a bow.

"I still don't know the reason behind the sudden disappearance of the Magicam Monsters....." The Boy shuffled in their spot slightly, not making any eye contact. "Well, I believe you guys will let us enjoy a wonderful Halloween in the upcoming years too." Trein gave a very rare sweet smile.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Crowley chuckled out.

"Yes!" The First Years nodded as they all continue to enjoy the Halloween party.

"Ah, a nice cold glass of Apple Blood. What could be better than this." Y/n gave a small sigh as she took a sip from her glass.

"Ah, it's smells so good!" Grim mumbled out. "I'll eat all the delicious meals. The searching team of food, let's go!"

"Let's go!" Hooty hooted out as the two zipped off to grab more food.

"Ah, Grim! Hootcifer! Have you listened to my words!?" Crowley huffed out. "Y/n, please keep an eye on him!"

"Leave it to me." Y/n nodded. "Welp! There goes my relaxation." Y/n sets down her glass as she rushed into the crowd of people to track down the two bottomless pits that are Hooty and Grim.