💀Zero To Hero: Part 29💀

A/n
I'm alive but I'm also dead. :')

3rd POV
"Finally! I've decided to have Vil Schöenheit-San play this game!" Ortho beamed in delight. "This suitable game for Vil-San, a worldwide model and a shining celebrity is... 'Star Rogue~ The Road to Heroes~'!" (A/n: I hate that mini game :D)

"I-IT'S HERE!!!! OUR LEGEND!!!!!" Idia, practically screaming, booted up the game on one of the monitors. "This is the story of a man becoming a real hero. Star history 1997 - The planet Gaia has fallen into chaos after being invaded by the Kronos Army from Titan Nebula. The royal of Gaia thought the planet would be destroyed from the invasion.... However! There was a prince who hid himself and fake his identity to deceive the eyes of the Kronos Army! After he hear the secret of his birth from his adoptive parents, he set out alone to bring back his true parents and the peace of Gaia! Dun dun dun!"

"......." And once again, silence from the others.

"... Ha! Ah, s-sorry. I got too excited..." Idia muttered softly. "It's a s-shooting game, but the whole story plot is so emotional.... P-Please try to play it if you like...."

"Why did you suddenly lower your voice at that part? We didn't even say anything." Vil sighed out.

"Yes! You need to have confidence in yourself while giving a presentation of your favorite game!" Ortho added.

"R-Rather than my presentation, they will be able to understand the fun of this game by playing it themselves." Idia stuttered out. "Anyway, let's try playing the first stage!" Idia soon scampered away.

"But I've never played a shooting game before..." Vil muttered.

"Then I'll set it to beginner mode." Ortho said to Vil. "Vil Schöenheit-San, please hold this controller." Vil took the controller as he faced the screen. "Alright then..."

"'Aim for the glory beyond, run like a meteor shooting through the sky!'" Idia and Ortho said in unison with excitement as the game soon started.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Amazing! You defeat the boss of the first stage without any problem!" Ortho said in awe. (A/n: Sana All.)

"I realize something after I play this... Does this game have a live action movie?" Vil asked. "This story. I can't remember clearly, but I watched it with my father before at the movie theatre."

"What? Vil-Shi, did you watch the live action movie!?" Idia stuttered out.

"So the original work of the movie is this game, I didn't know that." Vil mumbled out.

"The movie version has a high rating among the fans of the original game, but it was also popular to the general public who doesn't know the original work is. It is a chance to make the name of 'Star Rogue' widely known." Ortho explained.

"Yup yup. After the movie was released, the sales of the game kept increasing... And finally, they decided to make a sequel!" Idia added.

"But.... Right after the announcement, there seems to be some disagreement between the game development team." Ortho mumbled out.

"It was a tragedy. The scenario writer, character designer, game planer, all of them fight with each other and quit the game company..." "Idia muttered out.

"If everyone left the production team, then it might be a different thing even if they decide to make the sequel." Vil said.

"Yes. I appreciate the policy of the game company for not making a sequel forcibly by calling the other creators." Idia nodded. "However, the sequel to 'Star Rogue' has become a dream that will never come true..."