💀Dorm Donation: Part 4💀

3rd POV
"Me, you, Neige and all other group members. We have our own story. The results is everything to us. I'm not talking about the stages only, it's the same in the entertainment world too." Vil explained briefly.

"Ugh...." Epel hummed.

"We lost to Royal Sword Academy in this contest. That's all." Vil muttered out. "It's my fault, everything I did had effected the results of our team. I want to make up for my sins."

"What do you mean....?" Y/n was confused by what he meant.

"Do you still remember the context of the audition poster for VDC?" Vil asked as everyone tried to remember what it said.

"Uhm.... If I remember correctly, it's written something like professional debut and...." Ace trailed off.

"Five million Madol be divided for all the team members..... Is it?" Deuce tilted his head.

"Yes, some of you guys are here for that." Vil nodded.

"Vil, what are you implying?" Y/n blinked.

"We lost the contest, it's my fault. And for that reason.... I will pay for the total amount of the reward." The room went silent and then-

"EHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!?" Everyone's jaws were on the floor at this point.

"WHAT THE FLYING FUDGE!? VIL! You can't!" Y/n shouted at Vil with a look of shock.

"We don't want you to do that!!" Epel stuttered out, his accent coming out a bit.

"If I calculate your performance fee and training fee together. It's a reasonable amount as your salary." Vil mumbled out.

"B-But..." Deuce was still speechless.

"He's not serious, is he!?" Hooty huffed out, puffing up his feathers.

"I think he is." Y/n said, dumfounded.

"....... 'Stop buying my feelings with money'. That's what I told my manager before, but now I'm doing the same things now. Very funny, isn't it?" Vil chuckled softly. "But i really wanted to move on from my mistake. Please accept this as my apologies." Everyone stayed silent, not knowing how to respond.

"..... Okay, I understand!" Kalim said with a gentle smile. "I'll take that money!"

"Kalim!?" Jamil blinked. He was not expecting Kalim of all people to accept money so easily.

"Kalim.....?" Y/n's starting to question her friends in this school.

"Don't get me wrong. I would never blame Vil for the loss of our team. But if this could make you feel better, I'll take it!" Kalim simply explained with a smile. "... And I'll donate all the money to Ramshackle Dorm!"

"EHHHHHH~~!?" They were not expecting this.

"MATTE MATTE MATTE!" Y/n yelped out, waving her hands infront of her. "Did I just hear you correctly!? Donate to My Dorm!?" Kalim gave a small smile and nodded.

"Seriously? Did Neige's story influence you?" Jamil sighed.

"That's not it.... No, maybe you are right about that." Kalim mumbled out. "I was really surprised by the conditions of Ramshackle Dorm during the Training Camp. IT'S SUPER CRAPPY!"

"And he said that with a smile." Hooty, Owlbert and Y/n looked at each other and back at Kalim.

"It's still better than the first time we entered this house...." Y/n sighed, hanging her head low.

"Sometimes the water will stop when I'm showering, the roof is leaking and I can feel the wind blow through the small gal of the house. I never experienced something like that before!" Kalim chuckled out.