🎃Scary Monster Event; Decorations: Part 1🎃

*~•Scary Monster•~*

3rd POV
Another day of school soon passed by in a flash as the bell has rang, signaling that the day was over.

"Haa. The boring class is finally over." Grim sighed out. "Hey, Y/n, let's hurry back to our dorm, I want to continue the game we played together!"

"Hoo hoo, me too!" Hooty said along side Owlbert.

"Alright, alright. Let me pack my things up first." Y/n said, slinging her bag over her shoulder as they soon left the classroom to head back to Ramshackle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

'I always thought about this before, the distance between Ramshackle and the campus is pretty far...' Y/n thought to herself. But when they arrived, they had a little surprise.

"Phew. We've arrived! I'm...." Grim stopped mid sentence when he saw the decorations. ".... Back....?"

"U-UWAHHH!! A MONSTER!!!!" Grim and Hooty said, latching onto the girl for protection. Owlbert just hid in her bag.

"Y/n, don't just stand still!! We have to run!" Grim said, tugging on her blazer sleeve. And then...

"Oh, you're back!" Lilia popped up out of nowhere hanging upside down.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!! THERE'S A MONSTER BEHIND US TOO!!!" The poor creatures were terrified at this point.

"Kufufu, what a great reaction~!" Lilia chuckled out as he landed right side up on the ground. "You came back earlier than I expected."

"Y-You are... From Diasomnia... The one that'll always appear upside down!" Hooty stuttered out.

"That's right. I'm the elusive handsome boy, Lilia Vanrouge." Lilia chuckled out.

"Why are you here...? Wait, it's not the time to talk around!" Grim shook his head lightly. "We have to run away from that big monster!"

"It's not real, Grim." Y/n said.

"... Come again?" Hooty and Grim said, turning their heads to the girl.

"Calm down. It's a fake dragon. It's made of paper and cloth." Lilia explained briefly.

".... Eh? A fae dragon?" Grim blinked.

"Yeah. We paste cloth all over the wooden structures, it's the masterpiece of Diasomnia." Lilia said, smiling proudly. "All of the dorm students are doing their best on making the entrance and lantern now."

"Let's lift the gate with magic all together. Watch your head!" One of the Diasomnia residents said.

"Careful! That gate is really old! Part of it might come off!" Y/n said to them.

"Thanks for the heads-up!" One of the Diasomnia residents thanked the girl.

"Surround the courtyard with the tail of the dragon in order to let it stand out even more!" One of the residents suggested.

"That's right. Feel free to do anything you like. Let's do this to the fullest!" Lilia chuckled out.

"Yes!" The Diasomnias nodded.

"W-What is this... My dorm is becoming a monster house...." Grim whimpered out. "Hey! Stop decorating my dorm without my permission!!"

"What do you mean? The Headmaster allowed us to decorate here." Lilia said to the cat monster.

"What!? That bastard!!!" Grim huffed out.

"Language." Hooty said to Grim.

"Crowley.... He decided something on his own again..." Y/n sighed out. "Anyways. Lilia, why did you guys decorate Ramshackle Dorm?" Y/n asked as she turned to the fae.