💀Quick Thinking: Part 19💀

3rd POV
Back with Leona and Jamil, they sit silently, thinking about what had happened to the first team while preparing themselves for what's to come.

"I wonder what happened to the other three." Jamil mumbled out, but Leona simply ignored Jamil's attempt in small talk. 'He ignore me, but it doesn't matter.' He thought to himself.

".... That White Radish Sprouts talk too much." Leona finally spoke out.

"Eh? White Radish.... Oh, you mean Idia-Senpai." Jamil said, snapping out of his thoughts. "Now that you said it, it seems like he is more talkative than the time he's at school. I mean, Idia-Senpai rarely shows up to the Dorm Leader's meeting, so it's just my opinion..."

"I'm not talking about that. 'S.T.Y.X' is supposed to be a secret organization right?" Leona said. "Even if we sign the non-disclosure agreement, it doesn't mean people will keep the secret. It wkjld be reasonable if the Subject is a Phantom. But Idia has revealed too much information to us."

"I see. You're right..." Jamil mumbled out.

"And when they took us away, the Armored Group called Charon had destroyed every place of the school." Leona added.

"Indeed. Some students might spread the news by recording videos with their phones." Jamil nodded softly.

"I have some thoughts about the way they regulate the information...." Leona muttered out. "'No wizards have returned after being taken to the Land of Grief'.... Hmm." Suddenly, the doors opened up as Ortho was seen in the door way.

"Subject B, Leona Kingscholar-San. Subject D, Jamil Viper-San. The examination will start now, come with me." Ortho said, gesturing the two to follow.

"... Okay, okay. Please go easy on me." Leona reluctantly nodded as he and Jamil soon went to the Simulation Room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Subject B and D entered the Simulation Room along with Ortho." A Male Staff Member muttered out.

"Preparation of various data measurements is ready. 2100, recording started." Another Male Staff Member muttered out.

"The Magic Power Measurement Gear has been installed on each Subject." The Holographic Ortho informed.

"Well then, let's start the first test of Subject B and D." Idia mumbled out.

"Understood. Virtual Enemy Mode: Standby. Dive: Start!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"... Huh? What is this room?" Jamil said as he and Leona looked around cautiously. "It's different than the room before." Leona thought of something as he summons up a ball of Flora Magic in the air.

"I can use Magic...." Leona muttered out as he lets the ball of Flora Magic slowly disappear. "I see, this is the Virtual Space of the headset that was being put on us just now."

"I'm glad you understand so fast, let's start the test!" Holographic Ortho said as two Watchers flew down infront of Leona and Jamil. Their battle begins.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"First test is completed, cooling down the Subjects inside the simulator." The Holographic Ortho informed the Command Room.

"Subject B and D, vital signs are normal. Blot accumulation is within the normal levels." A Male Staff Member muttered out.

"'Lachesis System' has been synchronized. The second test is ready." Another Male Staff Member muttered out.