💎Absolutely Beautiful: Part 46💎

3rd POV
"... This time has finally arrived." Vil muttered.

"Alright then, let's take the trophy away." Ace cheered.

"Yeah! I have calmed myself down because I was very nervous just now!" Deuce said, ready to take on the stage.

"Oh yeah!! I'll capture the hearts of all the audience!" Epel added with enthusiasm.

"Let's perform like we do during the practice. Don't worry, everything will be fine." Jamil mumbled out with a smile.

"It's exactly as Jamil said. Let's enjoy this to the last!" Kalim said smiling brightly.

"Keep in mind! My tuna dream depends on your victory!" Grim said to them. "You must win this contest!"

"Show them the most beautiful stage in the world!" Y/n added.

"Now, the representatives of NRC! Let's head towards our battle field." Rook said, turning to the boys. They all nodded as they went to the backstage.

"Hey, Vil." Vil turns back to face Y/n. "I think you dropped something." She then pulled out a familiar purple phone.

"My phone? I thought I..." Vil muttered out as Y/n returns the device to Vil.

"I used a fix it spell to repair it." Y/n said to Vil with a soft smile. "Good luck out there, my Queen."

"Hmph. I don't need luck, but... Thank you, Y/n." Vil then separated from Y/n as he made his way to the backstage.

Vil looks at his phone. It was good as new! He smiled softly at it. He then noticed something dangling from it. It was a small keychain. A Golden Crown attached to a purple string. Vil's eyes softened. Putting away his phone, they soon reached the stage for their battle.

The crowd outside cheered loudly as the VDC soon began.

"Sorry for the long wait, the National Wizard Boarding School Joint Culture Festival in Night Raven Collage!" The Announcer said through the mic. "The musical contest, Vocal & Dance Championship will start now!!!!" Fireworks and confetti were launched as the VDC has officially begun! The crowd went wild as they roared with cheer and delight. "The first one to perform is.... The representatives of Night Raven Collage, the songs they will perform are.... Absolutely Beautiful!!"

"♪Kowarwru yōna kagayaki wa keshite ageru

"Hey! So Absolutely Beautiful
No chance to Beat us
No way, No way

Hey! So Absolutely Beautiful
No chance to Beat us
No one, No way

Amai doku wa ikaga? Kuchiniau kashira
Subete o nigitteru atashi sō zettaina no
Ah... Kokoro no zawameki
Itsuka ringo no yōna aka kuchite ku

Dare mo koe rarenai
Atashi wa sō tsuyo-sa fake janai wa
Hizamazuku chikara anatanino arudeshou? Nē

Hey! So Absolutely Beautiful
Saikō no
No chance to Beat us
No one, No way
It's Show Time

Karamitsuku toge mawari dasu tokei
Mihara re teru-sa tsumetai shisen
Shizuka ni kasuka ni kirisaka re orokanare
Koto nakare sukui nakare
Boom Boom Boom kurai-sō sa
Boom Boom Boom warui sōda
Sono shinzō wa honmono ka magai mono la
Kaminomizoshiru

Ah... Yami no oku togame wa
Nigai mitsu to kawaru no yo yuruganai no

Wasurenaise ite
Atashi ga sō subete no zettai
Ara go u chikara imashime ni owari mite mo

Hey! So Absolutely Beautiful
Kōkatsu no
No Chance to Beat us
No one, No way
It's Show Time

Kono utsukushi-sa...
Towa ni miseru wa