🎃Rise Of The Magicam Monsters: Part 20🎃

3rd POV
"What did you say just now?" Trein glared at Crewel.

"Nope. I say nothing." Crewel gulped.

"Hmm. Mr. trein and Mr. Crewel would always disagree with each other's opinion." Vargas muttered out.

"The veteran and the conservative Mr. Trein, and the young and mischievous Mr. Crewel..." Sam chuckled lightly. "It's not strange if they quarrel with each other."

"Both of them are good teachers for me..." Vargas mumbled out. "But, you guys forgot something important!"

"Hmm?' Sam hummed in confusion.

"The most Important thing is... Muscle! We should talk about muscle!" Vargas exclaimed. The other teachers disagree.

"Great Seven, give me strength." Y/n muttered to herself.

"The teachers are troubled by this too." Vil said, giving a small sigh at the end. "Headmaster, what should we do?" Everyone turned to Crowley for an answer as the teachers discuss a bit more in the background. Y/n fully knows well that they have a 90% chance that Crowley would most likely give this to them to figure out, like always.

"Uhm..." Crowley thought for a bit. "Um... Teachers, please calm down for a while! And... You too, the one who are climbing the tree! Please get down right now! Or else..." Y/n was mildly surprised by this.

"Or else?" They asked.

"....... The security system of our campus will recognize you guys as a dangerous person, you will be chased out from the school!" Crowley firmly answered, taking the matter seriously. (A/n: For once)

"Security System.....?" Crewel raised an eyebrow.

"Do we have something like that?" Trein added.

'Since when did this campus has a Security System???' Y/n thought to herself, not remembering anything about this school have any security systems installed.

"Yes!!" Crowley answered. "I knew something would happen after seeing the crowd of visitors, that's why I installed it yesterday!"

"Color me stoked, I'm impressed." Y/n was not expecting this from Crowley. 'Still a man with surprises, I see.' She thought silently.

"Once they discover a dangerous action, the security system will take their action. The safety measure is perfect!" Crowley proudly explained.

"They even installed a security system, Night Raven College is really cool~!" One of the boys in the crowd said. "They have the first class security, that's so cool~!"

"I think it's OK, as long as they haven't come to chase us out. We will go as far as we could!" One of the girls said.

"..... Ah, all the Halloween Steering Committee. I have something to discuss with you, please come here for a while." Crowley said as they nodded. "Y/n, keep an eye on everyone here with the teachers."

"Right." Y/n nodded.

"What's wrong? The security system will get rid of them, right." Vil asked. "If the problem is solved then we can return to our venues now."

"There's no way I would have installed a security system conveniently at a time like this!" Crowley whisper-yelled.

"Eh?!" They all yelped out.

"Shh! Your voice is too loud, the others are going to hear this!" Crowley hushed. ".... I couldn't predict something like this will happen. It was all a lie."

"Then how should we get rid of them?" Idia asked.

"Kufufu...... I knew something like this would happen." Lilia chuckled out.

"If we leave it like this, their troublesome behavior will keep increasing." Crowley mumbled out, trying to think of a solution to this predicament. "When I'm attracting the notice of Mr. Trein and the Magicam Monsters.... Everyone, please use your magic to drive those people outside the school at that time!"

"Ehh~! Are you sure you want us to do something like that~!?" Cater wasn't so sure about Crowley's plan.

"That saves a lot of time." Malleus on the other hand was okay with using magic. "I just have to blow them away from the school right? It's easier than spinning thread." Malleus was already charging his magic. (A/n: There are two types of people.)

"Ah, Draconia! You shouldn't go all out. If you cast put your magic, our whole campus will be gone!!" Crowley said to Malleus, a bit panicked when he stepped in. "It's the same goes with you guys! you couldn't cause any injury to the customers. Let him fall down first, then use Wind Magic to carry him away. Remember not to cause any injury, or else our reputation will drop down. Please cast Smooth Magic that no one would notice, and float them away from the campus."

"Hmm...." Malleus hummed lightly. "Alright. I'll do my best."

And that's what they all did. Idia also informed Y/n about this plan, and as reluctant as she and him were about this, they followed Crowley's orders and cast wind and floating magic on the Magicam Monsters. It was working and failing at the same time.

"How cool!!!!!! The security system is real!" One of the boys said as he was carried off and out of the school.

"This is so fun! Thank you!!!" Another boy said as he was swiftly taken away and out of the school grounds.

"I'll come again!" One of the girls in the crowd shouted.

"DON'T COME AGAIN!!!" The Teachers shouted.

"It's pretty difficult to cast put magic that won't cause any injury to a person..." Vil sighed out.

"The problem is solved now." Malleus said.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n said as her ears twitched. Everyone was confused on why she said so but...

"S-SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPENED!!" Someone shouted as they ran towards them.

"Eh! What's the deal now!?" Crowley huffed out.

"Haa... Haa..." It was Deuce and Jack. They stopped infront of everyone a they try to catch their breathes. "T-The venue of the stamp rally..." Deuce stuttered out.

"Easy, Deuce. Deep breaths, deep breaths." Y/n said rubbing circles on Deuce's back. "What happened?"

"The venue of the stamp rally has become Chaos!!" Jack answered for Deuce.

"Chaos? Looks like another trouble is happening again." Trein muttered out.

"I never thought I did get help from the others, how pathetic. Someone please lend us a hand!" As ashamed as Jack was fro asking help, they desperately need it at this time and hour.

"Cater, please come quickly! It's getting out of hand!" Deuce said to Cater one he caught his breathing again.

"looking at their expressions.... This is not a trivial matter." Crowley said.

"No kid Sherlock." Y/n growled out.

"All the Halloween Steering Committee, please return to each of your venue and check the situation! Y/n, you will be the eyes in the sky. Report back to us as soon as possible." Crowley said as they all nod. "The Teachers too, please split up and look at the situation of all venues. I'll count on you."

"Yes!" They all said as they all soon split up and went straight to heir venues.

To Be Coninued~