💀Lend Me Your Power: Part 55💀

3rd POV
"Azul, Hooty, keep on holding the spear like that! I'll take the aim!" Riddle grunted out.

"Leave it to me!" Azul hummed out as Hooty nods.

"I'll lend you my power, Riddle. Use it wisely!" Hooty groaned out as Riddle nodded. Taking careful aim, Riddle takes the shot.

"Take this!" Riddle shouted as a powerful concentrated blast of magic hits the Titan, sending to falling down the Tartaros Hole.

"Haa, haa...." They all breath heavily as the dust clears. Hooty turned back to normal as the spear collides with the floor.

"Did we win....?" Riddle muttered out.

"We just successfully threw the Titan inside the hole.... Right?" Azul mumbled out.

"We... Did it...?" Hooty couldn't believe it himself.

"... WE... WE DID IT!!" Riddle cheered. "That's amazing, Azul, Hooty! We just won against a primitive phantom!"

"Hahahaha! We did it, Riddle-San, Hooty!" Azul laughed victoriously.

"Hahahaha!!" Riddle and Azul laughed, enjoying their victory as they give each other a high-five and a hug.

"I can't believe we're alive!" Hooty hooted out as he flops on the floor, face first.

"The battery of 'Thunderstorm Spear' is low. Remaining 10%. Please install it at the charging station."

"... Ah!" Riddle and Azul pulled apart from their hug. Clearing their throats and fixing their composure, they look over at the Spear.

"Ahem. I-It seems like this spear will run out of battery after we use it for once." Riddle said, feeling a bit flustered.

"Ahem! Of course, since is has released such a powerful blast." Azul stuttered out, feeling flustered as well.

"We might have to fight another powerful Phantom after this. We have no other choice but to charge it here." Riddle muttered out. Taking the Spear to the charging station, they quickly place it in and we're baffled by how long it'll take for it to charge. "It takes three hours to complete charging....!? So slow! We are in a hurry!"

"It won't do anything even if you tell a machine to hurry up. There's some emergency preserved food and canned food... I can't say it taste good, but we should eat something and take a break here." Azul said. With no other choice, Azul and Riddle let out a huff as they flop down on the chairs in the hanger as they wait for the charging to complete. "Where's Hooty?"

"Currently passed out over there." Riddle pointed to the owl on the floor.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"'Thunderstorm Spear' Charging complete. No abnormalities found."

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauties!" Hooty shouted as he placed Azul's hat and Riddle's crown on their heads. "The Spear's done charging!!"

"Ugh... Is it finished charging?" Riddle groaned softly.

"Seems like it." Azul mumbled out. "By the way,  Riddle-San. I'm surprised you could fall asleep at a place like this."

"I usually went to bed at this time... And I got so sleepy after eating the food..." Riddle let's out a tired yawn. "Have you be staying up all the time to watch the surroundings?"

"Octopuses are very cautious by nature. They are very sensitive creatures, that's why I can't fall asleep at this place." Azul said to Riddle.

"You did take a quick ten minute nap before waking up again." Hooty hooted out.