💮Origins: A Step Through Fate; Entrance Ceremony: Part 1💮

3rd POV
Before it all started. Before the Overblots. Before Grim. Before Y/n. Before the incident. It all happened on that very day.

At the Entrance Ceremony 38 years ago....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hm? Hey, F/n! Been a while huh?" A dark purple haired male said as he slinged his arm around another male's shoulder.

"Hey, King. Yeah, been a while." F/n said to his friend.

°F/n Wonderlin
Age: 17
Year: First Year
School: Night Raven Collage

°King Jackbox
Age: 17
Year: First Year
School: Night Raven Collage

"Still holding onto that camera huh?" King said.

"Never left home without it." F/n said as he held up a Ghost Camera.

"King, F/n. It's been so long." A red head waved to the two.

"Sup Elliott!" King waved to the male.

°Elliott Seafoam
Age: 16
Year: First Year
School: Night Raven Collage

"Hi Elliott." F/n waved to his friend.

"The youngest in the group was accepted into the school to huh? Geez, we've been playing hardcore mode in our studies huh?" A blue haired male said.

"Even the gamer of the group is here. Haha! How are you Fritz?" Elliott chuckled out.

°Fritz Gloom
Age: 18
Year: First Year
School: Night Raven Collage

"Grinding for EXP and all that y'know." Fritz shrugged lightly.

"As usual." The group chuckled out.

"So! Any ideas on which dorm you might end up in?" Elliott excitingly asked.

"Well just by the looks of our avatar today, King would be in Heartslabyul, Elliott in Octavinelle, me being in Ignihyde, and F/n will be....." Fritz wasn't sure about F/n.

"The introvert of the group is always hard to read, special he doesn't really show any sort of emotions most of the time." King said, crossing his arms.

"He'd probably be in.... I don't know, Ignihyde or something." Elliott shrugged. "Ignihyde is know for their more introverted members."

"Beat he'd be in Diasomnia. He is a Wonderlin after all." King said.

"He's definitely not suited for Savanaclaw that's for sure." Fritz said as the group nodded.

"Be honest with us, F/n. Which dorm do you think you'd end up in?" Elliott said to his friend, but he wasn't really listening to their conversation.

"Hm?" F/n hummed as he turned to his friends. "I wasn't listening, what was the question?"

"Ugh." The three friends groaned.

"You really don't pay attention at all huh? What's the deal man? Nervous?" King asked.

"Was it that obvious?" F/n sighed.

"Dude. No need to fear. It's just the epilogue of the story, we still have time." Fritz said to F/n.

"Yeah. You're right." F/n nodded.

"So, what dorm do you think you will end up in?" Elliott asked.

"I was hoping to be in Pomefiore or Heartslabyul actually. I have no chance in the other dorms. Special Diasomnia." F/n mumbled out.