💔Angst; I Love You For Infinity: Lilia X Y/n💔

3rd POV
It was close to sunset as the two figures ride their horses to the next village over. The clicking sounds of the running horses slowed down finally once they have reached their destination.

"We're here..." Y/n mumbled out, taking her cloak's good off her head.

"Good. Let's see if there's any remaining survivors." Lilia said who was beside the female. Nodding at the her partner, they soon got off their horses and went on foot from there on.

Surveying the surrounding houses, that are eeriely empty, the two had their guards up the entire time.

~Flashbacks~

"Lilia, Y/n." Maleficent called to her two most trusted knights.

"Yes, Mistress Maleficent?" The two said in unison, going down on one knee infront of the Witch Of Thorns.

"There have been cases of villages that have been deserted for unknown reasons." Maleficent said to the two. "Go and see the reason as to why the villages have been abandoned by the villagers there."

"Yes, Maleficent." Y/n and Lilia rose from their spot and soon go to their rooms and packed up what they needed.

"What do you think is the reason as to why they're abandoned, Lilia?" Y/n, who is just a mere human, asked Lilia, who is a few centuries old fae.

"I may have an idea as to what it could be but I hope it's not the case." Lilia said to Y/n.

"And, what exactly did you thought of?" Y/n asked.

"It could either be two things. Monsters, or..." Lilia took a deep breath in before continuing. "... Overblots."

"... Why am I not surprised that it could be an Overblot... Or more for that matter..." Y/n muttered out. "I might rather take on the monsters than an Overblot."

"Let's hope for it to happen instead of the worse." Lilia added.

~End Of Flashback~

"This place is too quiet for my taste." Y/n said as a small bead of sweat rolled down her cheek.

"You and me both my dear." Lilia muttered out.

"Lilia! Look out!" Y/n shouted to the direction of the fae. Lilia took out his sword from his belt as it clashed with something.

"What the-!?" The two gulped nervously as it was exactly as they feared. An Overblot.

"It looks like a Miner." Y/n muttered out as she took out her axe and went to shatter the Overblot's glass head.

*Shatter*

It was an easy job for the cracked glass head to be shattered. Y/n helped Lilia back up on his feet. There were no injuries, thankfully.

"Are you okay, Lilia?" Y/n asked.

"I'm alright, Beastie." Lilia said smiling softly.

"That's a relief to hear." Y/n let's out a sigh of relief as she lets go of Lilia's hand, to the fae's dismay. "We should be more careful from here on out. If there's one Overblot, then there is a chance that there will beore of them."

Baby, this love, I'll never let it die
Can't be touched by no one
I'd like to see 'em try
I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control
I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible