💮Moral Of The Story: Part 26💮

A/n
!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! Death, Blood, and Violence is mentioned in this chapter.

3rd POV
Two years have passed since they've stepped foot on Night Raven Collage. A letter from the headmaster himself was sent to F/n and M/n's batch those few years.

"So, you got everything we need Hun?" M/n asked, picking up baby Y/n.

"Got everything I need!" F/n cheerfully said.

"And your Ghost Camera?"

"Never left home without it." F/n chuckle out. It made Y/n laugh seeing F/n smile. "Aww, is my little girl excited to see your uncles?"

"Come on. We're gonna be late for the Reunion!" M/n said as the family soon head out. They've walked a few minutes before Mirror Jumping.

"There they are!" King said as he pointed to the family.

"Hey everyone!" F/n waved hello to them.

"Sorry that we're late. It took us a while to gather out things for today, especially with this little one with us." M/n said, holding the two year old in her arms.

"It's fine. You guys aren't that late." King said.

Everyone was finally back together again after years of being separated. Even the old Dorm Leaders were there too. Vixxer, Made, James, everyone. They had a good time while some of them were busy playing with baby Y/n, who was also enjoying the attention by her uncles and other friends her parents had made over the years.

"Where's my favorite little Owl?" Aether and Zaphyer said to baby Y/n. Y/n was smiling brightly as her uncles spoiled her with love and affection.

"Man, even though Royal Sword Academy and Night Raven Collage were enemies, they still do reunions together."  F/n said as he looked at two familiar faces, Jazi and Zuko.

"Well, Night Raven and Royal Sword were on good terms when it comes to reunions so it's fine seeing the two do reunions together." Diamant said.

"Hm... Where's the headmaster at? He's nowhere to be seen." Fritz said.

"Dunno." Tover said.

"Who knows. For now, let's have fun for the day!" M/n said as everyone cheered in delight.

In the forest that was a few feet away from them all, Lilia and Malleus watched over them with great interest.

"Fufu, humans are so easy to entertain these days." Lilia chuckled out.

"Indeed." Malleus nodded. Suddenly, a small figure was seen walking, well more like waddle, over to the two faes.

"Oya?" Lilia hummed. They looked down and saw it was baby Y/n.

"Hello there, Child Of Man." Malleus said. Y/n raised her arms in the air like she's reaching something.

"Malleus, I think she want you to pick her up." Lilia said. Malleus did what Lilia said and picked up the little girl. Y/n was laughing with a bright smile. "Fufu! Looks like she likes it."

"I think she does." Malleus chuckled out softly. Y/n all of gh sudden grab a hold on Malleus' horns, surprising the two faes. They only chuckled with delight. "You certainly know no fear." Malleus soon placed her down as she walked back to the party.

"Ahhh, she's adorable." Lilia said.

"Don't we have Silver to take care of too?" Malleus said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°