💀Level Two: Part 47💀

3rd POV
After a while of waiting for the Thunderstorm Spear to recharge, and Epel having his fill, they all started do some catching up.

"It must've been an interesting time with them, Y/n." Vil said, letting out a small chuckle.

"Honestly it felt like I'm with Ace and Deuce again." Y/n mumbled out.

"By the way, I remembered before we all split up, you mentioned your friends. You mentioned them again back at the elevator. We already know you and Neige are friends since childhood, but you never mentioned anyone else." Epel muttered out.

"O-Oh! Well, I haven't really seen them after elementary, so I never really mentioned them." Y/n mumbled out.

"What were they like?" Vil asked.

"Well, they're a lively bunch. First there's Wilbur Park, the brains of the group. Next is August Porter, the Life of the Party. Then there's Hailey Bain, the mysterious one out of the five if us. And last is Rimeri Blight, my first friend made during Elementary. I really grew close with all of them, but after Elementary they all just disappeared one day. I never really knew what happened to them. I just hope they're okay." Y/n mumbled out.

"I'm sure they're doing fine." Vil mumbled out.

"Yeah... I miss them."

"'Thunderstorm Spear' Charging complete. No abnormalities found."

"It seems like the Spear has finished charging." Vil mumbled out.

"We have taken enough rest too, let's keep moving." Rook added.

"From now on, we may encounter stronger Phantoms and Titans." Epel muttered out. "I'll get hungry after I use magic, so I should bring plenty of snacks with me!"

"We can't fight with an empty stomach." Y/n chuckled out. "Grim might be hungry too..."

"I agree. We should make perfect preparations." Rook hummed out.

"According to the map, there is also a Hanger for supplies at two levels down." Vil mumbled out. "We also have to carry a Spear, so stop being greedy and take too many things."

"Y-Yes..." Epel muttered out as he placed down the food on the table.

"Fufu!" Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Meanwhile, with Leona and Jamil...

"It's so deep that I can't see the bottom of it..." Jamil mumbled out. "It's called 'Tartaros', right? I wonder how many floors it has."

"They said that the most bottom floor is the 12th layer, but the Mal didn't say how many floors each layer has." Leona muttered out. Then he thought of something. "Hey, give me that noisy hair accessory of yours."

"Eh? Sure, here you go." Jamil took off one of his hair pieces and handed it over to Leona, who proceeds to throw it over the edge and into the bottomless pit.

"... I don't hear the sound of it hitting the ground. It certainly has more than 30 to 50 floors." Leona muttered out.

"Do you even have to use my item to do that?" Jamil grumbled out.

"Then you could have rejected me in the first place, you don't have to get irritated over this small little thing." Leona said to Jamil.

"... I'm not irritated at all. Instead, I'm very honored to be your help." Jamil said with a smile.