🎃Vil The Gentleman Vampire: Part 17🎃

3rd POV
"This is a pamphlet. Hmm let me see..." Ortho mumbled out as he look through the pamphlet. ""Let's enjoy Halloween to the fullest! Map guide to the Halloween of Night Raven Collage"...?"

"A lot of people from outside the island have come to visit the Halloween of our campus. It will be tough going around this wide school with only the map of Stamp Rallies right?" Azul said.

"After looking at the visitors of Halloween on the first day... We have made a guide book as fast as possible with our dorm students." Jade added. "All sixteen pages, 200 Madol per book." (A/n: How am I not surprised?)

"I-It's not free..." Ortho stuttered out.

"The projection mapping that Idia created is the best way to spread the eye of the Visitors." Azul said, adjusting his glasses a bit before giving a smile. "I was worried when he said he wanted to stop all this."

"All those guide books would be a waste if we reprint it again." Jade added.

"I'm so glad!" Azul and Jade chuckled out.

"I see... That's why you're so desperate when my brother said he wanted to stop the show..." Ortho sighed.

"A special feature to open their eyes? It's better if you make a poster out of it." Idia said with a grin. "Azul, Jade, please take responsibility for lightening up my engineering soul. Sell those guide books, promote Ignihyde as much as possible.... Then I'll promote "Pumpkin Hollow"!!"

"Of course, leave it to me." Azul chucked out. "The customers would enjoy this more if you could create a more interesting Projection Mapping."

"We could enjoy a Happy Halloween together. How wonderful." Jade said with a closed eyed smile.

"Happy Halloween!" The three said in unison.

"Uhm..." Ortho hummed lightly. "Happy Halloween!... Is this okay?" Ortho stuttered out. He thinks this Halloween will be something he'll never erase from his memory drive.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Trey and Rook was walking around Night Raven Collage to take a quick look around the venues, and making sure everything was in working conditions.

"Isn't it better if they would let us take a break from science club activities during Halloween Week?" Trey said, turning to Rook. "Since there wouldn't be any science contest at this time..."

"No no! You shouldn't stop the growing of your curiosity." Rook said to Trey with a smile. "I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of surprise will happen today! Let's head to the Laboratory." As the two males were about to turn to head to the Laboratory, a small, timid voice spoke out.

"Excuse me..." It was a little boy.

"Hmm? Bonjour, monsieur. What's wrong?" Rook asked the little boy.

"I'm lost... You guys are the students of Night Raven Collage, right?" The little boy asked the two. They nodded in response. "Can you tell me where the Mirror Chamber is?"

"I see, you're the guests of Halloween Week." Trey mumbled out. "Of course. Follow me, I'll bring you there." Trey and Rook led the little boy to the Mirror Chamber where the Pomefiore Stamp Rally Venue is being held. A few minutes later and they finally arrived. "This is the Mirror Chamber." Trey said.

"Ah, I'm glad I found it. Thank you!" The little boy gave them a bow to show his thanks and respects to the two. The two males smiled gently at the little boy.

"All the places on our campus are very beautiful..." Rook said. "But once you step inside the Mirror Chamber, it's quiet and refined, you will feel a solemn atmosphere. After the Dark Mirror tells you the shape of your soul, this has become a special place for the students of Night Raven Collage!" Rook told the little boy a few facts about Night Raven Collage. "Please take your time on discovering the beauty of the Mirror Chamber!"

"Eh, o-okay..." The little boy stuttered out.

"Rook, the customer doesn't seem happy with this." Trey sighed out.

"Oh no, I get passionate talking about this. I'm sorry." Rook yelped out. Rook took a look around and observed his surroundings for a bit. "By the way, there are quite a lot of customers here. Have they come to visit the Mirror Chamber?"

"It is. This place has become the topic of Magicam, that's why I want to come visit here too!" A boy nodded.

"It's exactly as Cater had said, Halloween Week has become the hot topic of Magicam." Trey muttered out as a smile appeared on his lips. But he remembered something, making his smile turn into a frown. "... Hmm? But we are not allowed to take a photo here."

"Yes, so they share this information to the visitors only..." The boy said nodded to Trey. "The comments are full with, "It's better if you see it yourself", "It's too bad we couldn't take a picture of it"."

"I see. Now I know." Trey was relieved to hear that.

"I'm so happy. There are so many people enjoying the Halloween of our campus." Rook smiled softly. "What's even more, the Mirror Chamber is the Stamp Rally Venue of Pomefiore.... I knew it, he has an eye on chosing this as the venue."

"Who's that...?" The boy asked.

"Excuse me. Please let me walk by." Someone said to the boy.

"Ah, I'm sorry here-" The boy turned around but was blinded. "Ugh, so bright! Something is sparkling. What was that.... Eh!?" Opening his eyes, the boy was shocked to see who it was. "V-Vil Shöenheit!?"

"No way! That famous model is here too!?" A girl squeled out.

"Happy Halloween, everyone." Vil said, giving them the 'GAO!' pose(™). "Are you enjoying the Halloween of our campus?"

"Y-Yes!" They said, stuttering since they were flustered to see Vil in the flesh.

"Now you remind me, Vil is the student of Night Raven Collage. I'm so lucky!" Another girl from the crowd of people beamed in delight.

"Uhm, cane we take a picture... Ah. But we couldn't take a picture inside the Mirror Chamber." Another boy stuttered out.

"Before that, there's no way a famous celebrity like Vil would take a picture with us easily." The girl sighed.

"Okay." Vil said casually.

"EH!?" They were shocked. Never did they think Vil would be okay to take a picture with them.

"We can't take a picture in the Mirror Chamber, but we can take it after we head to the corridor." Vil said to the small group of people. "Let's head out.... It's dark around so watch your step."

"Y-Yes... Okay..." One of the boys stuttered out. Now standing in the hallway, Vil turned to the small group.

"May I borrow your phone?" Vil asked politely.

"H-Here you go!" One of the boys stuttered out, giving his phone to Vil.

"Thank you.... Here, if you don't get close to me, you won't appear in the photo." Vil said, preparing the phone's camera. (A/n: This was the part where I had a stroke because I was simping for this man.)

"V-Vil Shöenheit just opened the door for me... Holding my phone..." One of the boys was having a fanboy moment. "He pulled .e closer to him and even took a two shot! I won't was my shoulder anymore! Even though he's a top model, he's so friendly." (A/n: Vil can make any man go gay-)

"Oh, everyone is crying over the generosity of Vil!" Rook yelped out. "The Mirror Chamber, Vil, and the people who are crying is so beautiful... What a wonderful scene. Right, Rose Chevalier! Don't you think so?!"

"Rose Chevalier....? It's a cool name... Who can that be....?" Poor Trey, not knowing Rook was referring to him.

To Be Continued~