💀Shut Down: Part 34💀

3rd POV
"Then we are free to invite our friends to our house just like a normal person. We can play games and watch movies together.... And we don't have to erase their memories after they go back home." Ortho excitedly explained to Idia his grand plan of resetting the entire world. "We can also tell them to come again next time. Even the continuation of the manga, the live performance of 'Gakemo', and any games you wished for will come true. In this new world, 'Nii-Chan' will be the ruler of the entire universe, you will be a superhero!"

"'Nii-Chan'.....!?" The dawning realization his Idia hard. ".... No way, it can't be! Ortho has already....! Wait, only the people of the Shroud Family can shut down the 'Cerberus System'.... Don't tell me....!? R-Really....? Is that you.....? Ortho....."

"Yes.... It's Ms, Nii-Chan. I'm the one who out that guard dog to sleep." Ortho nodded softly.

".... Ugh!!" Without a second thought, Idia rushed out of the Control Room in a hurry.

"Deputy Head!? Where are you going!? Deputy Head! Idia-Sams!!!!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Through the halls, down the corridors, down rocky steps, Idia waste no time to slow down to catch a breath. As he now stood in a rocky hall lined with torches, a 'Chariot' swooped down.

"Get in, Nii-Chan."

"Haa.... Haaa...." Exhaustion finally taking over his body, Idia reluctantly gets in the 'Chariot' as it flies all the way down to the Chamber where Ortho is.

"The Underworld Gate is open...." Idia muttered softly. "... Ortho, are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here , Nii-Chan. I've been dreaming of this day where we meet again since that day. Let's go far away this time. But, I'm sorry. It might take some time for me to come out. Because I have become much bigger than before."

"..... Leave it to your big brother."

Drip Splat Splat Drip Splat Splat Splat Drip Drip Splat Drip Drip Drip Splat Drip

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Up in Grim's Private Room, he was now awake from his long rest. He was wondering how long it will take for him to be released until the power went out.

"What!? It suddenly became dark!" Grim yelped out. "Hey, is anyone there? Idia~! Ortho~!" Something was entering Grim's room. ".... Ah.... This smell..." Grim'd mind shuts down and was now hungry for Blot Crystals...." Uh... Ugh.... Heehee, it smells good.... This is...." ... And now has gone Feral. "STONE!!! IT'S THE SMELL OF STONE!!! LET ME OUT!!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! GRRRRR.... GAH!"

*BANG!*

The Beast was released.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"The lights suddenly went out... Will there even be a power outage at this modern facility?" Vil's suspicion started to rise.

*BANG!*

"!? What was that!?" Vil yelped softly. The choker necklace around Vil's neck clicked off and falls on the floor with a soft thud. "Ah... The Magic Seal Choker came off." Vil tested if he can use his magic by summoning some lights. "I can use Magic." The the alarm sounded off. "The alarm rang this time!? What is happening outside!?I should contact the staff with the phone... No, the power is off. The door seems to be locked... Ah, that's right, this toner is..." Vil took a deep breath in. "'I won't lose anything, I'm not afraid of anything, the shining crown is for me.'"