💀Control Room Troubles: Part 37💀

3rd POV
"It's all the same corridor, I don't even know if we're getting closer to the control room." Vil sighed out, seeing that they might be lost.

"There are marks at every corridor...." Jamil mumbled out. "We are going forward without returning to the same place..... I think."

"I mean, there are too many oaths that we can't walk through without an ID Card." Leona mumbled out. "If the s weren't made with Magic Proof material, I would have turned all the doors to sand..."

"I thought so. But Idia-Senpai said..." Riddle muttered out, recalling what Idia said to them yesterday. "'Each room will become a shelter during an emergency'. It won't be easy to break it."

"I can use my Unique Magic like how I escaped from the room." Vil mumbled out. "But it would take some time and there's a limit to my magic power."

"If at least one staff member shows up, we could strangle- no, we could explain the situation and ask them to give us directions." Azul suggested. (A/n: Azul NO-)

As they were discussing different strategies they could go for, something was there and it caused an explosion of some sort, making the Dorm Leaders jump.

"What!?" Vil snapped his head towards the source of the sound.

"AAAAAA!! Help me!!" A Staff Member appeared from one of the halls that were not blocked off. He was running for his life. And then the source of why he was running came into view.

"Magic Beam recharging completed. Target lock-on." It was one of the Charons.

"Look! The Staff is being attacked by Charon!" Azul pointed over in the hall.

"Perfect timing. Let's save him and have him show us the way in return." Leona said with a smirk, ready to fight the Charon.

"Really.... Please stop making statements that are not very 'prince like'." Vil sighed out. "But, I agree. Let's go!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hmph, they are easy to defeat after we get used to it." Riddle said as he looks back at the destroyed remains of the Charon.

"You're right. The movements of the Charons seem more regular and simple than before." Vil nodded in agreement.

"Y-You guys are the experiment Subjects....!" The Staff Member stuttered out.

"Subject? You're mistaking us as your lifesaver. Would you please take us to the Deputy Head in return?" Leona said to the Staff Member, but the Staff Member just stepped back and away from them in fear.

"!! Go away! Monsters!" The Staff Member stuttered out.

"A monster... You said?" Riddle muttered out. He did not like what the Staff Member described them, even after saving his life.

"Even though we saved you with a merciful heart.... That's such a terrible thing to say." Azul mumbled out, feeling offended by the Staff Member's choice words.

"Indeed. We don't even know which way is left or right." Leona muttered out. He slowly walks up to the Staff Member with a scowl. "Just take us to the Control Room already."

"I've never seen such a fierce and arrogant lost person before." Vil sighed out.

"No, I don't want to! To the Central Area... I don't want to get near 'Tartaros'!" The Staff Member whimpered out. He was about to cry at any minute now. "The 'Cerberus System' has been taken over. If the Phantom overflows, this island is over!"