🎃Skeletons And Mummies: Part 6🎃

3rd POV
In the Botanical garden, the Subtropical Zone, the Heartslabyul residents were all around the area, making sure that the zone looks like an eerie Cemetery with pumkins and Jack-o'-lanterns as decorations. Riddle and the other Heartslabyul residents soon greeted the Halloween Steering Committee, now the inclusion of the Ramshackle residents too.

"Everyone, thank you for coming." Riddle said with Trey and Ace who're next to him.

"Take your time looking at the decorations of our dorm." Trey said to them. The everyone took a good look around the area.

"The theme of Heartslabyul decorations is Graveyard!" Ace said, explaining briefly to them.

"And then, the theme of our costume is..." Cater said as he and Deuce soon reveled the Halloween costumes of Heartslabyul. "Look! It's Skeleton!" Cater chimed, giving a peace sign as he presents his costume.

"It's the ghost that's being revived from the grave!" Deuce added excitedly, giving a smirk as well.

"Skeleton.... So the theme of your costume is bone." Malleus muttered out

"They don't look like boney skeletons to me." Hooty whispered out, taking a better look at the costumes.

"... Oh? But the decorations on your clothes are not bone, it's..." Malleus mumbled out, taking a good look at the costumes himself.

"Yes. It's a white ribbon that looks like Bones." Deuce answered. "The students of our dorm said, "If we decorate the Botanical garden into a graveyard, then our costume should be a skeleton", but... It's difficult to express both the realness and amusement of Halloween." Deuce gave a small sigh.

"Deuce's idea is too bad that I can't even bear to laugh." Ace said, giving a teasing smirk. ""Skeleton should be full of mud!" Indeed, it will look more likely to a skeleton, but no one would like to do so."

"Your idea isn't great either!" Deuce huffed out at Ace with his fist in his hand.

"Those two..." Y/n sighed as she shook her head lightly.

"Ahem." Riddle cleared his throat to catch the attention of the two first years. It certainly did the job since Ace and Deuce went silent and froze stiffly.

"A-At the time, Cater suggested that we should make a cool costume and decorations!" Deuce stuttered out, continuing the discussion of their Halloween costumes. Cater soon took over the explanations.

"For the tea party of our dorm, the improvement of the display gets a lot of Likes in my Magicam!" Cater said, pulling out his phone from his costume's pocket. "Ribbons and laces will make it more photogenic. Then I combine the idea together with Skeletons. Since it's Halloween, it's better if we look like we did revive from the mud. Look, inside the white ribbon rib cage, it's a rose that represents a heart, it's cute right?"

"You take in the idea of the other students, complete the costume in a good sense. Cater is really skillful." Riddle said. "This costume did express the scary and elegant atmosphere of our dorm."

"The costume represent Heartslabyul very well." Y/n mumbled out

"Yep. Halloween costumes should be horror, that is the most important thing to remember." Cater chuckled out softly. "We stick to the idea of these, and then a scary costume is completed! Deuce as the center, the dorm students paint the styrofoam and create a tombstone of it."

"I see! The first year students did a great job. It must be tough by being instructed by your senior." Lilia said, turning to Deace.

"That is actually the result of my daily basis of training..." Deuce muttered out.