💀Conflicted Memories: Part 30💀

3rd POV
After a few competitive rounds later, the red sirens sounded off as an announcement was made.

"The test of 1600, Subject ROS-859A and SUS-3320B has been completed." The Announcer said through the speakers. "The cage of the Phantom is frozen and the containment is completed. Unlocking all the doors inside the building." And just like that, all the doors were unlocked as everything was now calm.

"Ah, it seems like the test is finally over." Idia muttered out, relieved hearing the news. "Phew... I'm finally free from this space full of beasts..."

"The three hours somehow went by so fast." Vil mumbled out.

"... I slept well." Leona gave a yawn, stretching out his limbs a bit.

"Leona-Senpai... I'm surprised you could sleep through all that quarrel." Jamil mumbled out.

"Ugh... When I close my eyes, the human soul flowing through the river appears in front of me..." Riddle muttered under his breath.

"I think I understand why gameplay videos count as a part of entertainment now." Azul mumbled out, a smile appeared on his face. "The scream you make when you nearly make a mistake at the end of the game... Just by remembering it... Hahaha!"

"Alright then, everyone. Please return to your rooms." Idia said to them. "We will be leaving for school at 8am tomorrow... Please stay obedient until then." Just as everyone was being escorted out, Idia called out to Vil. "... Oh, that's right. Vil-Shi, I have something to tell you, can you stay here?"

"Only me? Sure..." Vil hummed out, stopping in his tracks. After some explaining from Idia, Vil couldn't believe what he just heard. "Rook and Epel have come to the Land of Grief!?"

"Y/n-Chan is with them too." Idia added.

"Even Y/n!? You can't be serious!"

"I hope so." Idia muttered softly. "The invasion of Rook-Shi and the others will probably be handed down for generations as a rare incident since the beginning of 'S.T.Y.X'."

"Why did they do something like that?" Vil asked. "Are they to help me out?"

"Ortho, bring out the items that Rook-Shi gave us." Idia said to Ortho.

"Yes!" Ortho nodded, handing over the Skincare Products to Vil. "Here! It's the complete set of Vil Schöenheit-San favorite Skincare Products!"

".... Huh?" Vil was confused.

"Right? That's how normal people will react." Idia muttered out. "They came to the Land of Grief with just a broom and Owlbert.... And when they tell us to give the Skincare Products to you... The whole 'S.T.Y.X' completely froze."

"'It's a critical moment of my friend, Vil!' that's what he said." Ortho chuckled out.

".... Hahahahaha!!" Vil suddenly burst out laughing. "I feel like slapping them after hugging and giving them a kiss." He mumbled out. "I thought I had gotten used to Rook's reckless behavior, but this time it really surprised me. And even Epel and Y/n are here! Even though I already told them to wait, they really don't listen to me at all. I have to scold them on how stupid their action is after we get back to school. But since they came all the way here to give me this, I might as well take it with gratitude.... Oh? This serum is..."

"What's wrong?" Ortho asked.

"Nothing, it's not a big deal." Vil shook his head lightly. "It seems like they didn't bring me the usual one I used, instead they brought the special skincare products that had a little magic spell in it. After they saw me being forcibly away by Charon... They might have thought that I'm in an extremely bad situation right now."