💎Familiar Feline: Part 37💎

3rd POV
"Yes, that we are!" Dominic said to Trey.

"Seriously? You're not that much longer than me. Are you sure you're high schoolers?" Grim said as he takes a closer look at the dwarves.

"What's you're problem?! Why're you all so rude?" Gran huffed out. "Just so you know, we're on pretty big for Dwarves. Hmph!"

"Knock it off, Gran." Dominic sighed. "By the way, have any of you seen four other Dwarves that are about the same height as us? We actually got separated on our way to the waiting room..."

"No, we haven't. Would you like to have the Broadcasting Club make an announcement?" Riddle asked.

"♪Hmm-hhh-hhm~♪" Humming was heard. But from who was it from? And then, a familiar floating head appeared. "Looking for someone? Why not ask meow about them?" It was Che'nya.

"Gaaaahhhhhh! A ghost head!" Grim and Hooty yelped out as they hid behind Y/n.

"Che'nya?!" Trey, Riddle, and Y/n yelped out.

"Ah, after getting a good look at ya, you're the cat-pun guy we met in the Heartslabyul Garden that one time." Grim said, leaving his hiding spot.

"Heh heh heh. I'm the magical and mysterious guy that is both like a cat and like a human." Che'nya chuckled out as he slowly reveals his body.

"So this was the guy you told me about?" Hooty whispered to Y/n.

"Pretty much, yeah." Y/n whispered back to Hooty.

"Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka's the name, cat puns are my game." Che'nya said, reintroducing himself.

"Ah, Che'nya. Do you know where Dobby and the others are?" Sneak asked the feline.

"The friends mew guys are looking for went that way and turned here, so you have to go that way." Che'nya said, pointing to the direction of where the other Dwarves are.

"Thank you so much, Che'nya. And to you too, students from Night Raven Collage!" Dominic said, turning to them all.

"Bye-bye now." Che'nya said as they watch the three dwarves disappear from Main Street pathway.

"You know them, Che'nya? That was a big help." Trey said to Che'nya.

"Those guys are second years at my school. So I at least know my underclassmens' faces." Che'nya said to Trey. "And I'm also purr-tty good at giving people directions."

"It's been a while, Che'nya." Riddle said to the purple cat.

"Oh, Riddle. How's life been treating mew?" Che'nya asked. "Last time we saw each other was last year's Unbirthday Party, wasn't it? We ended up not seeing each other over the Holiday Break."

"Oh, yeah... I'm sorry for not responding to your messages over break. Not much has changed with me." Riddle said to Che'nya.

"Che'nya, sorry we've gotta cut this short. We're still in the middle of our committee duties." Trey said to Che'nya. "Once the Festival is up and running, we'll have some free time. So let's save catching up for then."

"Work hard guys. Then I'll take my leave and slink off." Che'nya chuckled out. "You too, Little Mouse! I'll be sure to see your purr-formance!"

"Che'nya, don't go around surprising people with that Unique Magic of yours!" Riddle sighed as Che'nya slowly makes his body invisible, leaving his head to be seen.

"That all depends on my mood. ♪Hm-hh-hmmm~♪" Che'nya hummed a tune as he slowly disappears completely.

"Phew... Well, now that's done, let's make our final stop at the Eastern building." Trey said, turning to Riddle, and the Ramshackle residents.

"What's up with people giving you nicknames?" Hooty said to Y/n as they follow behind Trey and Riddle. "First Herbivore, Lil' Shrimp, Pineberry, and now Little Mouse? What else? Owl Lady?"

"Just let them be, Hooty." Y/n giggled out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At the second floor Exterior hallway of the Eastern building, Riddle, Trey, and the Ramshackle residents bump into two familiar faces.

"Oh, it's Trey and Ride! Hey, hi, how are ya?" It was Cater and Lilia.

"I see Y/n is here with her little friends as well." Lilia mumbled out.

"We just saw some guys with Riddle's heart collar run by. So you must be top form today." Cater said to them.

"It happened right after the Festival opened. Are you and Lilia getting ready for the Light Music Club's presentation?" Trey asked.

"Yes. Whole it won't be nearly as flashy as VDC, our club will be putting on a show as well. So that'll be our presentation." Lilia answered.

"You got kidnapped by Riddle, and Kalim got kidnapped by Vil... I'm so sad." Cater sighed.

"Kidnapped...? You know I'm absolutely terrible at singing and dancing, right?" Trey said to Cater.

"What's this? Are you unsatisfied with just the two of us, Cater?" Lilia asked the ginger haired male.

"Not at all! We gotta do our best, Lilia. But lest keep the ad ib to a minimum, 'kay?" Cater said to Lilia.

"... Ahh, one more thing. Y/n..." Lilia then turned to the girl. "I heard you gave HIM tickets to VDC as thanks for the Holiday Card."

"Is this... A ticket to the show happening during the Joint Culture Festival?" Y/n remembered. "Are you actually trying to invite me to this?" She gave him the tickets for VDC. "Hmph, heh heh heh. Hahahaha! You really seem to know no fear. Very well. I shall accept your invitation."

"I did." Y/n answered to Lilia. 'Well, he was pouting from not getting a reply.' Y/n thought to herself.

"He may not have said so, but he was overjoyed. Allow me to express my gratitude as well." Lilia said to Y/n. "Thank you for inviting him."

"What's this now? What'cha taking about? Y/n, so you have friends in Diasomnia?" Cater asked.

"A tall guy named Tsunotaro..." Y/n answered.

"Wait... Is that..." Cater muttered out.

"Someone at this school with horns? Can that mean..." Trey mumbled out.

"There's only one person that I can think of..." Riddle added.

"Well, he didn't really say his name to me, but he did say that I can call him anything I wanted. Grim actually came up with the nickname." Y/n stuttered out. The guys seem to understand why she doesn't know who it was.

"Oops! Cater. We're going to be late to our own performance if we don't head over to the stage soon." Lilia said to Cater, checking the time briefly.

"Ah, you're right." Cater nodded.

"We'll see you all later. And, Y/n, good luck at VDC." Lilia said to Y/n as him and Cater soon rush to the stage for their performance.

"Looks like it's almost noon." Riddle mumbled out. "Y/n, Grim, Hooty, and Owlbert, don't you have to head over to the VDC rehearsal sooner rather than later?"

"Ffgna?! That's right. Vil's him a make us drink cursed juice if we're late, y'know!" Grim yelped out.

"We got tickets from Ace and Deuce. We're rooting for you so good luck. And also, good luck for your performance as well, Y/n." Trey said to them.

"Let those two know that if they do anything unsightly, them it's off with their heads." Riddle said in a teasing way.

"That night make them nervous...." Hooty hooted out.

"I'll give them the message!" Y/n said smiling at Riddle.

"Let's go before Vil does something to us that we don't want to happen!" Grim said, tugging of Y/n's sleeve. They soon rushed to the Purple Stage, and, lucky for them, they were on time.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Y'all ready for Neige? :3