🎃Trouble Is At Brew: Part 19🎃

3rd POV
"Sam, what's wrong? We're still in the middle of s meeting..." Crowley turned to Sam in confusion.

"We have an emergency! Trouble had happened." Sam said to Crowley. The atmosphere in the room turned thick. "The Headmaster and all the Halloween Steering Committee seems to be wishing the visitors to keep increasing..." Sam mumbled to himself.

"Okay. Third Year students, follow me." Vil said. "It's going to be 10AM, the visitors will arive soon. The first and second your students, please head to the venue of your stamp rally. Remember to not cause any trouble."

"Yes! Leave it me." Epel said to Vi with the first years giving a confident smile.

"By the way, what did you want to tell us? sam." Lilia asked.

"How brave of you to order me..." Malleus gave a small pout.

"You're one of the Halloween Steering Committee, of course you'll be sent to solve some troubles." Vil sighed lightly.

"Hmm. Well, we must be prepared to face troubles since the customers keep increasing." Cater reminded, remembering the amount of people yesterday.

"You don't have to worry about it. I will solve this problem." Crowley said with reassurance. "Hahaha! HAppy Halloween!" (A/n: We all know he's gonna leave everything to his students.)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At Main Street, trouble was certainly brewing, just like what Sam had said to Crowley and the HAlloween Steering Committee.

"W-WHAT IS HAPPENING!?" Crowley screeched out.

"Hey you! Climb down from the apple tree right now!" Trein shouted to a boy in one of the near by apple trees.

"Okay, okay. I'm done anyways." The boy huffed out, climbing down from the tree.

"Don't worry, we'll be fast. The one that climbed up the tree is a famous climber from my hometown!" Another boy said to Trein, but Trein wasn't having any of this nonsense. "... Well, even though I'm the only one who recognizes him. A-ha!"

"The visitors are climbing the tree..." Vil couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"The people who are watching didn't stop him from doing so." Malleus said, noticing the other people there.

"When we realized he had already climbed up the tee." Sam muttered.

"B-But why would he climb up the tree!?" Crowley stuttered out.

"My friends are trying to take a cool picture of this campus! Please look forward for it~!" The boy who talked to Trein said to crowley.

"Picture?" Crowley mumbled out.

"That's right! The picture will look so cool of we take it above the Great Seven~!" A girl said to Crowley.

"I see. So that's the reason..." Cater muttered under his breath.

"This apple tree belongs to this campus. Please stop what you're doing right now." Crewel said to the Visitor who're about to climb up the tree.

"It;s dangerous if you climb up the tree with that weak biceps of yours! You will fall down soon!" Vargas added.

"EH... Wait, it suddenly turns to a serious atmosphere..." The boy who was about to climb the tree again stuttered out. The atmosphere was certainly serious and the tension between the teachers and the visitors was getting so thick you can cut it with a knife. "As expected from the teachers of Night Raven College~~!' Everyone erupted with applause and cheers.

"W-What happened...!? Why are they clapping their hands?" Trein stuttered out, confused on why they're clapping.

"They're so thoughtful~! Oh no, I'm so touched. My tears are going to flow out." ONe of the girls in the crowd dramatically said.

"They are worried about me and the apple tree! Yo! The best example for a teacher!" A boy added.

"Okay~ In order to pay back their kindness, we must take a perfect picture and do a perfect promotion!" one of the boys said to the other visitors.

"!?" The teachers were too stunned to speak.

"I didn't mean it like that, i'm telling you to get down from the tree right now!" trein shouted.

"About the story just now, can we take a picture of the teachers and upload it to Magicam?" The boy asked the teachers. Without hesitation, the boy took the picture as he went to his Magicam. ""#NRC The Best! #KindTeachers #WeMustCherishTheAppleTree #TheBestHalloweenEver"... Uploaded!"

"The teachers look more handsome in real life~! Maybe you'll become viral in one go!" One of the girls said. "By the way, the people who are standing behind the teachers look so cool in their costumes!" (A/n: NRC, the only place where the teachers are attractive.)

"I know right~! Can we take a picture of you? We want to upload it to Magicam!" One of the boys said to the third years. Once again, without any hesitation, they took a picture of them as everyone cheered in delight.

"They're so energetic. Even trein who are afraid by the bad kids doesn't know how to deal with them." Lilia muttered out to Idia, who was next to him.

"Please... Don't ever talk to me." Idia shuffled in his spot. He doesn't really want to talk to anyone right now.

"O-our communication didn't match up at all... Do hey even know how much trouble they are causing right now?" Trein stuttered out, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the visitors. "I never saw someone who is this selfish before. It's easier to communicate with monsters than them!"

"I see. "Monster", huh. as expected from the social science teacher, what a good example!" Cater said, saying that the visitors are like Monsters. "Their brains are full of Magicam... I think it's better if they hashtag a Magicam Monster under their post."

"You know how to hashtag a perfect word that fits them, cater." Vil said to Cater.

"These people only know how to aim for the bait that is in front of them, it's better to call them a stray dog than a bad dog." Crewel commented, whipping out is baton. "I should discipline them again."

"Wait a minute, Mr. Crewel. What are you going to do?" Trein stopped Crewel for whatever he was about to do to the visitors.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to teach them common sense." Crewel answered with a slight smirk.

"Are you going to cast magic towards these ordinary people?" Trein asked.

"Yo don't have to worry, I won't cause any injury to them." Crewel reassured.

"I'm not talking about that." trein shook his head gently. "If the whole world knows about this, the reputation of our school will drop down."

"Why should we learn how to cast magic if we don't use it now?" Crewel huffed out. "I'm talking about their safety too!"

"Then we shoul help them by casting wind magic when they fall down." trein said. "Even if you're doing this for their safety, we wouldn't know how the whole world will talk about us when this news spread out."

"......... Don't you think it's our responsibility to instruct these young people?" Crewel said.

"From what I can tell, sir, they're not gonna listen to any of us any time soon." Y/n said as she lands on the ground with Owlbert.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Cater asked. She just pointed to Crowley and they got the memo.

"Ms. Wonderlin is right. We should instruct the students of Night Raven College only." Trein said, crossing his arms. "In other words, I want you to stop taking action that will ruin the reputation of our campus."

"Tsk... Trein is really stubborn." Crewel clicked his tongue.

To Be Continued~

A/n:
Guess who bought a wireless keyboard! :D