💀Level Up!: Part 28💀

A/n
Sorry for not updating soon, just graduated this week and needed some catching up on my sleep since all the held off exhaustion hit me like a truck. I'll be updating more often now.

3rd POV
"Fufufu, so there is something that Riddle-San wasn't good at." Azul chuckled out.

"T-That is the wrong way to express is! I'm not bad at it, I'm just lacking experience!" Riddle stuttered out embarrassed. "If you're going to say that, then you should play it too." Riddle pouted slightly as Azul push up his glasses and smirked.

"Sure, please give me the controller." Azul said as Riddle hands the controller to Azul.

"I'll keep the difficulty as it is, okay? Let's get started." Ortho chimed as the video game soon started.

"Oh, the boat has perfectly avoided the rocks by moving up and down now." Vil said as Azul skillfully played the game.

"Oh, you did pretty good as a beginner." Idia hummed out.

"It's my first time playing this game, but Floyd has some game consoles that he owns. I played it a little before." Azul mumbled out, keeping his eyes on the screen. "And we also have Riddle-San showing us the 'impressive' gameplay example just now."

"Ugh...!" Riddle growled, holding in his anger. Azul on the other hand has beaten the game.

"Azul Ashengrotto-San clear stage 1 with no miss! Congratulations!" Ortho said to Azul with a smile.

"Hmph, of course." Azul chuckled softly.

"Ugh... Ortho! Can you display the game on the screen of the small monitor on the table?" Riddle said to Ortho.

"Of course I can... But why?" Ortho asked.

"I'll keep training myself so that I can clear that game with no miss!" Riddle huffed out.

"Oh, then as the first person to get the no miss cleared, should I give you some tips that come with a discount?" Azul said with a smirk. (A/n: Azul the business man, all the way.)

"No need! If I master the skill of using the controller, I can also...!" Riddle growled out.

"... Yare yare. He completely got taken in by others." Jamil sighed softly.

"You guys, be sure to take a break once an hour." Vil sighed out.

"Tch. Stop getting all excited over a game, you're not a kid." Leona huffed out.

"Thinking about the average age of the students in Night Raven Collage, most of them are Minors." Ortho mumbled out. "In general, they are also classified as kids."

"I'm not talking about that.... Anyway, can you guys be quiet a little?" Leona turned to the others. "All your voices are too noisy to be my sleeping BGM."

"Then you should play the game with us too!" Ortho suggested to Leona.

"Ah?" Leona raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, there is a game that is perfect for you, Leona Kingscholar-San." Ortho said to Leona. "The name is 'Counterattack of Hydra'!"

"H-Here it is! 'Counterattack of Hydra'? The masterpiece of the initial party games that has many mini games in it!" Idia stuttered out, pulling up the game on one of the screens.

"The story begins with a young man who wanted to be a hero meets the legendary trainer. The young Man overcomes the difficult training of the legendary trainer. They challenge to eliminate the monster 'Hydra' that threatens the lives of others... That's the summary of it." Ortho said, recalling the tale. (A/n: Zero To Hero playing in the background.)