🎃Graveyard: Part 32🎃

3rd POV
"!?" Everyone froze as they all saw the ghosts of the Incident.

"We know a thing or two about scaring people." King chuckled out.

"I remembered the Haunted House we did for Diasomnia. Remember that, F/n?" Aether turned to F/n who nodded.

"We have Veterans on our side." Y/n said with a wicked smirk on her face.

"I think this is why many people seem to be misunderstanding this..." Jade muttered out. "Because it's Halloween now. It's the Season of Ghosts, those scary Ghosts might be wandering around us right now. For example, the Ghosts of the Incident. And then, we are.... Just as you see, we're cosplaying as a ghost. We shouldn't let them misunderstand us."

".... Now you remind me, they seem to be misunderstood." Jamil mumbled.

"Fufu... You sound so fake. I'm surprised you would say something like that." Leona chuckled out.

"Heehee. We have to be careful so they won't get it wrong again." Idia laughed out.

"Hmm... I see!" Grim said, hopping onto Y/n's shoulder.

"In other words...." Deuce muttered.

"..... What do you mean?" Grim asked.

"Ah! Don't nos along if you don't understand what we're talking about!" Ace huffed out at Grim. He felt so defeated after words.

"To put it simply, we will act like scary ghosts, of course, with the assistants of our new Ghosts friends....." Cater said, gesturing towards the former students of Night Raven Collage. "Scaring those Magicam Monsters out of the Campus!"

"Nice idea!" Hooty hooted out.

"I think so!" Cater chuckled softly.

".... The Party will be held tomorrow night." Vil muttered out. "We should accomplish the mission tonight."

"Fufufu... Night hunt. I can hardly wait for it!" Rook said excitedly.

"Listen up. We have to... "Practice As The Role Of The Ghosts Completely So We Can Celebrate The Last Day Of Halloween Happily"!" Vil exclaimed. "All we have to do it this."

"Kufufu... I think I'll become passionate when I'm practicing this... But this is also youth." Lilia chuckled out.

"That's right, and then.... This is our "Secret" practice." Vil said, implying on the "Secret" part. "Understood?"

"YEAH!" Everyone cheered out.

"Headmaster's coming!" Gin shouted as the ghosts disappeared and everyone went back to "Normal".

"Hmm... The teacher's are quarreling during the meeting too." Crowley muttered out. "I should raise the chance of opening the party.... We will look at the conditions tomorrow on deciding whether to cancel the party or not." Everyone responded differently.

"Okay!"

"I understand!"

"No problem!"

"..... You guys are pretty obedient." Vargas raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Don't tell me..." Crewel muttered out.

"Eh~! Oh come on. We have always been obedient!" Cater chimed in. Y/n cringed.

'Obedient my ass.' Y/n thought to herself, knowing well that's not even close.

"We are trying so hard to accept the truth." Jade said.

"We could only pray for the party be held safely...." Vil sighed out.

'At least Jade and Vil's are more convincing.' Y/n thought.