💮Brother Talk: Part 7💮

3rd POV
Weeks later, everything was underway for the Festival being held three days from now. Paper lanterns were hung on strings around the school as decorations. The faint lighting makes it more fantasy like. Students couldn't wait for this Festival to begin. Especially, the First-years. But there was something else that was happening.

"What exactly is happening to you dude? It's like you're a different person lately." King said to F/n.

"... I don't... Really know...." F/n answered, not really sure himself.

"Hmmm.... Could it be...... You fell in love?" This made F/n freeze in place and stop while King just keeps going. "♪Oh, my hair swinging. Maybe I'm in love! F-F/n! F-F-F/n-...." King realized his friend stopped as he twisted his head to him. He went wide eyed when he saw the faint blush on F/n face. He then rushed back to F/n with sparkles in his eyes. "Are you serious!? You!? Who's never had a girlfriend since the beginning of never!!" Soon, the two were speed walking in the hallway. "WOW! You really have changed!" King was ecstatic by this.

"Let's hurry to class. We're gonna be late." F/n said to his friend beside him.

"It's M/n isn't it? It's got to be her!" King said to F/n. It only made F/n blush go redder. "Haha! I knew it! It is her!"

"Will you be quiet, King?!"

"What's up with those two?" Tover said as he and the other First-years watch them pass by.

"I'm... Not... Sure..." M/n blinked.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That night, F/n lays in his bed absentmindedly. His thoughts kind of floated around his head. Was King right? Was he really in love? But, would that ruin his friendship with M/n in the process? He shook off those thoughts.

No. She's just a friend.... Right? What was she really to him? Is she just a friend? A partner? Or something else? He will only know if he would ask, but.... He's too scared to know what her answer would be.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's only us, baby bro." It was the twins.

"It's unlocked. You guys can come in." F/n said, sitting up.

"Hey, F/n!" Aether said as he and Zaphyer enters the room, making sure the door is closed once they got it. "You excited for the Festival?"

"Yeah... I guess..." F/n bluntly answered.

"Okay. What's wrong? You're all pouty." Zaphyer asked. The twins soon sat on either sides next to F/n.

"It's nothing serious, really." F/n said.

"Then, why so down in the dumps?" Aether asked.

"It's just.... I'm confused." F/n said.

"Confused of?" The twins tiled their heads.

"What I'm feeling these pass few weeks." This got the twins attention full on. "Ever since M/n helped in making this Flying Lanterns for the upcoming Festival, I... I don't really know. King said that I may have fallen in love or something. But... I'm just unsure."

"Ah~ our little brother is growing up." The twins cooed out.

"• • • what?" F/n blinked in confusion.

"Dude. If you really are feeling these things towards M/n, then you ARE in love." Zaphyer said to F/n.

"It happens a lot to boys your age." Aether added.