💮You Know...: Part 23💮

3rd POV
As the days go by, the worse the situation gets. More and more rumors soon spread around the campus like wildfire that doesn't seem to stop.

"What. Is. The meaning of this!?" At this point, the Dorm Leaders had enough.

"!? S-Sorry, Dorm Leader." The students that were fighting froze when they heard the loud voice of M/n. They all went back to their respective classes as M/n let's out a deep sigh.

"Geez, what's up with all these brawls!?" Fritz let's out a groan of frustration.

"I have no idea. Any more of these and I think I'll go mad." King sighed out.

"..."

"Hm? Hey, F/n. You good, mate? You're... Terrifyingly quiet today." Gin asked the male.

"I just noticed something." F/n said.

"What is it?" Tover asked.

"Whenever a group of students are in a brawl... Goth... Was there before the brawl ever happens." F/n mumbled out. "It's just a theory for the time being, but it's too much of a coincidence."

"If what you're saying is right, we should be more cautious about him." Diamant said. They all nodded as they soon split up and back to their classes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Geez, today was rough..." F/n mumbled out as he was on his way to his room. M/n had to go help Diamant and Gin with something so F/n was left alone....

"Hello~"

"!!?" F/n turned around and saw...

"Goth." F/n growled out.

"Good evening, Vice Dorm Leader!" Goth said cheerfully. "How are you today?"

".... I know what you're doing, Goth. I'm not so easily fooled by your facade." F/n glared at Goth. His eyes glowing green.

".... Hm. Fufufu... Hahahahahaha!"

"!?" F/n flinched when Goth started to laugh.

"Oh, you Wonderlins sure are smart~ hehe." Goth said, dropping his "Goody two shoes" facade.

"What's your real motive, Goth?" F/n growled out.

"My real motives? Fufufu..." Goth chuckled out as he stepped closer to F/n. Sweat was running down F/n's brow as he gulped nervously. "I'm taking back what's rightfully mine."

"What?" F/n mumbled out. "What does that mean...?"

"Oh you damn know what I mean." Goth said. "You're the one who took everything away from me." F/n was frozen. He didn't know what to say. "Don't you remember? Middle school? I was the top student, I WAS THE ONE WHO EVERYONE LOOKED UP TO! That is... Until you came. You and your family came and took EVERYTHING away from me. From my crew, my close friends, everyone. You took everything away from me since day one... And now it's my turn to take everything away from you."

Drip Drip Drip

"!?"

Black. That's it. That's all what F/n saw. Nothing.... But darkness.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Skie, slow down!" M/n huffed out.

"He's right over THERE!" Skie said as he soon spotted F/n lying on the cold floor, passed out.

"F/n!!" M/n yelped out as she rushed to his aid. "Oh no, what happened? F/n? F/n!!"

"We should get him to the nurse's office." Skie said.

"Right." M/n nodded. "But, I can't carry him alone! I need help."

"And help you will receive!"

"Vixxer!" M/n was relieved to see the former Diasomnia Dorm Leader. "I'm relieved to see you here."

"Well, I'm glad to show up at the right time. I heard shouting from my room and then a thud." Vixxer said as he looked down on F/n. "It's what I fear."

"What is it? What happened to him?" M/n asked.

"Dark Magic." Vixxer mumbled. "Let's get him to the nurse's office and contact the headmaster." M/n nodded as she and Vixxer took hold of F/n and got him to the nurse's office. It was a tiring task but there was nothing else they could do. And using magic on him might worsen his condition more.

"Good thing he's light weight." M/n sighed out.

"Got it. Yes sir." Vixxer was taking a phone call with the Headmaster. Crowley was informed and will be there in a few minutes. Taking a deep breath, Vixxer look at M/n, who was next to F/n on a chair. "Worried?"

"Extremely." M/n answered.

"Hey. Don't be. He's strong like iron. He'll be okay." Vixxer reassured the girl. M/n nodded.

"Thank you, Vixxer." M/n said.

"Don't mention it! From one Dorm Leader to another. We gotta stuck together in these types of situations." Vixxer smiled brightly.

"Right." M/n smiled back with a small nod.

After an hour or two, Crowley soon arrived with Trein. Vixxer, M/n, and Skie explained everything to them in their point of view. While explaining to the headmaster, Trein was handling F/n with the nurse. A light groan was heard. F/n was finally awake.

"F/n!" The Diasomnia residents were relieved to see him okay.

"Young Wonderlin... What happened to you?" Crowley asked.

"I... I can't remember..." F/n answered. "All I remembered is a voice... Who ever it was... They said "I'm taking back what's mine" and that's about it."

"Strange..." Crowley muttered.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" M/n said, giving F/n a hug.

"As do I as well." Vixxer said.

"Vixxer?" F/n muttered out. "What're you doing here?"

"I heard some shouting from my room and saw you passed out on the floor, knocked out cold. Good thing I was there so M/n wouldn't struggle helping you to the nurse's office." Vixxer explained briefly.

"Thank you." F/n said.

"Don't mention it." Vixxer smiled.

"Alright then. Mr. Wonderlin, you will have the next day's off for you to recover." Crowley said. "Mr. Trein, thank you for your assistance in this matter."

"Anytime." Trein nodded softly.

"As for you two," Crowley then turned to Vixxer and M/n. "You better keep an eye out to whomever did this to Mr. Wonderlin, alright? Can't have the students be falling under this condition as well."

"Yes Headmaster." The two answered as the two teachers soon left.

"Thank Hades it's the weekends."

To Be Continued~