🎃Security System Savanaclaw: Part 22🎃

3rd POV
"Since hey came all he way to this obscure area, I guess we could say they are being motivated in a wrong way." Cater chuckled lightly.

"No way...."Deuce was low-key impressed.

"But the most troublesome is... We couldn't stop this information from spreading out since it had become viral!" Cater said. "Well of coure, there are customers who just want o enjoy a happy Halloween. From now on, not only the good customers, those Magicam Monsters will keep increasing too."

"Don't tell me, the same thing happened to the other dorms too...?" Riddle said

"Yeah... Maybe they are facing the same trouble...." Cater muttered out as the Heartslabyul residents turned to Y/n for the information.

"Unfortunately. And to the dorms that haven't, they will soon." Y/n answered. "I better check on Savanaclaw next. I'll see you guys in a bit!" Y/n soon took off as the Heartslabyul Residents waved goodbye to the girl.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At the Colosseum where Savanaclaw's Stamp Rally Venue is being held, it just got even wilder than before. The Magicam Monsters were ticking off almost every Savanclaw Resident there, and it's not going so well.

"You bastard, don't look down on me!" One of the Savanclaw residents growled out.

"Do you want to get beaten up by us!?" Another added.

"Hie!! They look so powerful~~!" A boy said in excitment.

"Please let us take a picture again!"

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY!?" The Savanclaw residents growled in anger.

"T-The Dorm students of Savanaclaw are quarreling with the visitors. It's a critical situation!" Vargas, who just got there a moment ago, gulped at the scene.

"They won't listen to me when I try to stop them. I don't know how to deal with them.....!" Jack muttered out.

"Where is KIngscholar!? Since he's the Dorm Leader, the dorm students will listen to him if he wants them to stop." Vargas scanned the area, trying to look for Leona.

"That's....." Jack gulped.

"Hey, you guys...." Speak of the devil, in this case, the Lion, there he was in all his glory. "....... DON'T LET THEM GO BACK ALIVE!!" (A/n: LEONA NO-)

"YEAH!!!!!!!!" The Savanaclaw residents shouted.

"He's leading them now!?" Vargas yelped out.

"Yes... The most angry one is him..." Jack said. "We somehow managed to stop him for a while with the help of Ruggie and the other Halloween Steering Commitee, but we have reahed our limit....."

"Lemme guess, Leona's out of your control." Y/n said, landing on the ground next to Jack.

"Mhm." Jack nodded.

"Geez. That Leona...." Y/n sighed and shook her head.

"Ah, Jack! You bring Mr. Vargas and Y/n too!?" Ruggie yelped out.

"What's happening?" Y/n asked.

"I couldn't control Leona with my Uniqe Magic anymore!" Ruggie said, frantically pointing at the direction of Leona and the others. "Please do something!"

"Someone will get injured if they continue this......" Vargas muttered out. "...... Alright. It's a math betwen muscle! Y/n, could you handle-" Vargas was cut off by Ruggie.

"Nah, actually...." Ruggie said. "We try to communicate with them but they won't listen to us. Not only that, they found Leona sleeping at the corner of the colosseum..... "He is so hnadsome like a scupture! Is this what we call a street exhibition!?", "The King of Beasts is really cool!!"." Ruggie quoted a few of the comments he heard from the Magicam Monsters. "....... Then, they started taking pictures of him. Leona tries to ignore them at first... "

"They were so noisy! No matter what i say they won't listen to me!" Leona growled out. "They even touch my ears and tail... I have warned them, "If you take a picture of me again, I will let you regret being born in this world!". But yet they ignore my words..... That means they are prepared for what will happen next!!!" Y/n slapped Leona at the back of his head.

"That's not a warning, that's a straight up threat!" Y/n sighed. She's so done with this Lion.

"That's right!!! It was their fault for messing with us first! Dorm Leader, you should have finished them right there and then!" One of the Savanaclaw Residents said.

"If they come again, I'll bite them!"

*SMACK!*

The Savanaclaw residents got bonked hard on the head by a very dark aura Y/n.

"You guys shouldn't do something like that! If you do.... It will influene our future!" Ruggie said. "Since this is a prestige school, if we caused some trouble, our path of choice will decrease. If you want to do that, you shouldn't do that publicly, do it secretly without anyone noticing!"

"Not helping, Ruggie." Y/n sighed.

"YOU SHOULDN'T ATTACK THE VISITORS!!!" Vargas shouted. "I can't trust any of you...... I can only rely on the Steering Committee and Y/n. Listen up. Keep an eye on them so they won't quarrel with the Magicam Monsters anymore!"

"O-Okay! I'll do my best." Jack stuttered out.

"Good luck, Jack." Y/n gave Jack a pat on the shoulder before flying off. "I gotta check on Octavinelle!"

"Grrrrrrrr....." Leona lets out a roar.

"Haa........ Things have started to get tough." Jack gulped, hoping for the best to happen.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Walking along the stone bricks of the Main Path, Crewel thought which Venue he should check on first since he saw Vargas went to Savanaclaw's Venue first to see what's the big commotion.

"The Headmaster ordered us to look at the situation of all venues......" Crewel muttered to himself. "The good part of Octavinelle is all of them have a calm personality, but on the bad part, they see everything in terms of money. Evem if the Magicam Monsters appeared at their venue, they will be able to deal with them." With a confident smile, Crewel started heading towards Octavinelle's Venue. "Well, the laboratory is the lae I'm in charge of, I should go look just in case anything happens." But Crewel wouldn't expect what was happening there. In the said Laboratory, Floyd was looking like a psychotic killer as he tried catching some of the Magicam Monsters. Y/n already arrived just a few minutes ago but was too busy trying to make sure everything there wasn't on the floor spilled and or broken.

"Don't just run away you loser!!!!!!!!" Floyd said, trying to grab hold of a Magicam Monster.

To Be Continued~