💮How...: Part 22💮

M/n's POV
It all happened in a heartbeat...

Everyone...

Everyone's running... Screaming... Crying.... Call for help... I want to run away but I'm frozen in my spot... I want to scream but the words are caught in my throat... I can't speak, nor move...

I looked into his eyes... His glowing green eyes... The eyes that used to hold a warm, loving glow when I look at them... But now, that warmth is replaced with the cold of vengeance.

How did I not see this? I'm supposed to be a leader... Listen to my Dorm members... Listen to everyone... Help them when they needed me the most... But I... I failed to be one...

"M/n!!!" I heard my name being called. It was Diamant. He's with the others. The look of worry and panic was all I see on their faces... My vision started to darken as my mind filled with questions...

Why?

How?

How did this all started?

How did this all happen?

Why did this happen?!

And it all started months ago...

~A Few Months Ago~

*Beep Beep Beep!*

"Ugh..." I groaned lightly as I hit the snooze button on my phone's alarm. Another day in Night Raven Collage. "Morning already?" I yawned. It's been a month or two since school has started. A month or two since I became Dorm Leader. "At least I got F/n and the others to help me."

Hopping out of bed, I did my daily routine. Once I finished up, I grabbed my things and head out for the day to start. Walking in the halls, there were a few other students that were either going to their respective classes, or just there to chat with others. There were also some that greeted me this morning since I became Dorm head.

Why do I hear running?

"M/n!!!"

"GAH!! BLOODY HELL DIAMANT!!"

"Haha! Good morning to you too!"

"(눈‸눈)"

"Aw, come on! Don't give me that pouty face."

3rd POV
"Ah, whatever. Anyways, what's up?" M/n asked as me and Diamant continued our way to our classrooms.

"You know, the usual." Diamant said.

"Nothing's happening?" M/n asked.

"Nope. Why?" Diamant turned to his friend.

"Meh, I honestly thought today was the day my bestie would ask a certain tiger~?" M/n gave a smirk. The new Pomefiore Dorm Head just started to stutter and went red the entire time before they had to split when Diamant reached his classroom.

"Hey, M/n!" M/n turned around and smiled. She waved good morning to King and F/n. They talked the entire way to class 2-A.

"Hey, how did you handle the little "situation" yesterday?" King asked.

"Oh boy was it tough. For some reason there's been rumors spreading around the school about a student here who has stolen another student's life away." M/n explained.

"L-Life!?" King yelped out.

"In the context of "I Had Everything Before You Showed Up And Now I Have Nothing"." F/n said.