💀I See You: Part 15💀

3rd POV
"Fufufu! You never stop surprising me, Mademoiselle Hibou! And no need to worry, your secret's safe with me and Epel." Rook chuckled out. This made Y/n relax a bit. Suddenly, a low growling sound was heard.

"!! Shhhh! Be quiet. It's the sound of a beast.... It's close." Rook jumped to his feet, ready to defend the two First Years.

"Ah... I'm sorry. It was the sound of my stomach...." Epel muttered out embarrassed.

"Ooh la la! I thought I had angered the king of the forest for stepping into the territory, it really surprised me!" Rook chuckled out.

"I should have already eaten dinner by this time-" Another growl was heard.

"Hehe... I guess I'm a bit hungry too.... Ahem." Y/n coughed lightly.

"Fufu. If Vil hears the sound now, he will frown beautifully." Rook chuckled out.

"I can see that." Epel muttered, holding back a laugh.

"Well then, let's have a meal before we leave." Rook said. "I'll explain the flight path while eating."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Haa.... I'm full! Thank you for the meal." Epel said, giving a soft sigh of relief.

"The food was tasty." Hooty hooted out. Y/n nodded.

"I'm glad I brought some portable foods and a camping set with me." Rook smiled.

"We literally rush out just like this... I didn't even think about food." Epel sighed out.

"Don't worry. We will pass through some cities while on the way to the destination, we can buy more food there if necessary." Rook said reassuringly.

"By the way, Rook-San.... You said, 'I have no idea where the Land of Grief is but I can see where Vil-San and the others are'. What does that mean?" Epel asked.

"That is... The effect of my Unique Magic." Rook answered.

"Your Unique Magic!?" Epel and Y/n yelped out.

"I can't hurt nor manipulate my opponent with my Unique Magic, it's a very weak power. But.... This magic is essential for me as a Hunter." Rook explained.

"What kind of Magic is it?" Hooty asked. "Is it something similar to Y/n's Owl Eyes?"

"My Unique Magic allows me to locate the person who I cast a spell to." Rook explained briefly. "Even if it's beyond the seven shining hills, beyond the seven waterfalls.... Even at the ends of the world."

"Oh god.... It really is scary magic...." Epel muttered out.

"When Vil and the others were kidnapped, I cast my Magic on one of the Charons right after that." Rook explained.

"Wow, I didn't notice it at all!" Epel yelped out.

"That's impressive." Y/n muttered out.

"Fufu. Well then.... Let me tell you the path whole showing you my Magic." Rook chuckled softly as he took a deep breath. "Now, fly away from me."

"[I See You!]"

An arrow like beam was shot towards the horizon. Y/n took a deep breath in.

"Born from nature, gift of sight. Show me now and take flight!" Y/n's eyes turned into eyes of an owl.

"[Owl Eyes!]"