🎃 Halloween Party: Part 49🎃

A/n
*Plays Speedrun Music* >:3

3rd POV
"Hey, Y/n! Look outside Main Street!" Grim said, pointing outside of Main Street. "The Visitors are waving at us!!"

"TRICK OR TREAT!" Everyone cheered out as Candy was soon tossed their way with gleeful smiles and laughs filled the air.

"Here you go! Happy Halloween!" Lilia chuckled out, tossing some candy at a crowd of people with their baskets out.

"There's so many candies!" The Children there beamed in delight. "Wah! Give me more!"

"Do you know the words for it?" Malleus chuckled softly.

"If you want candy, then say it loud! Gao~!" Kalim added with a giggle.

"Let's do it together!" Uncle T beamed.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" Malleus, Kalim, Uncle T and the Children cheered out as more candy showered down.

"This vehicle looks like a big monster, it's so fancy!" Grim chuckled out, beaming in delight. "A lot of delicious candy keeps pouring down from the sky.... The students from this campus are wearing such cool costumes, everyone is smiling happily.... Halloween... It's the best!" Smiling, Owlbert attached himself onto the Staff as Y/n flew up to the float and sat down next to Grim with a smile.

"Do you love Halloween now?" Y/n gave a cheeky grin as Owlbert flew off once again, joining Hooty in the sky.

"I started to think Halloween is the worst event ever when we get chased around.... But I'm really enjoying this now!" Grim answered with a smile. His little ears flapping happily.

"I have said it before right? I'll show you the best Halloween ever." Vil said as Grim and Y/n looked behind them.

"Ah, you guys!" Grim mumbled out.

"I'm the Chairman of the Halloween Steering Committee this year. I won't do anything that is as boring as the recent years." Vil said confidently. "We prepared a special parade to let the customers enjoy Halloween even more. That's why we need Grim and the Ghosts to take part in this, because they are the reason for the Customers to come. And with your help, Y/n, and your Owl friends, you made sure to help keep the balance of all the Chaos."

"I was so surprised when you suddenly told me to take part in the parade." Grim said, hoping down and onto Carter's shoulder.

"Same here." Y/n gave a nod.

"When did you prepare all this truck?" Grim asked.

"Truck....? Ah, you mean the Parade Float." Jade chuckled softly.

"We prepared all this at the same time when we're decorating our Dorm." Cater said with a proud grin on his face. "The party, parade floats, the candies and our costumes! We couldn't have counted the exact budget for this by ourselves, it's all thanks to Jade....... I mean, it's impossible for normal people to use up the exact amount for the budget..... How did you do it?"

"It's not a big deal, you just have to squeeze it to the cost that fits the budget." Jade explained briefly. "The customers that came to visit our school have been increasing this year.... The people from this island feel so happy with this, so they sponsor us to do something that will make the customers enjoy Halloween even more. We are able to prepare for this parade thanks to them. Besides that, these floats are being completed with the advice from the customers. We couldn't have done these photogenic decorations."

"You're right. I wasn't able to complete the float because I was busy preparing the costumes." Vil muttered out.

"It's the feeling of #The Power Of NRC #We Have Done Our Best♪" Cater chimed, holding up a selfie stick with his phone at the end. The stick wasn't extended so it was short and still close by.