🎃 Security System Heartslabyul: Part 21🎃

A/n
Back from the dead! Let's continue!

3rd POV
At the Botanical Gardens where the Heartslabyul Stamp Rally Venue is being held, everyone was trying to control the chaotic crowd of Magicam Monsters.

"THREE OF YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME WORDS AGAIN!?" Riddle shouted, getting more and more annoyed and pissed by their behavior. Riddle took a breath and tried to call down. "How could you step into the flowerbed... It's not the problem of violating the rules anymore, it's the problem of your manners! You're violating the rules, I don't care if you're a visitor or not, I won't let you off!" Riddle was about to use 'Off With Your Head' on them before Trey and Ace stepped in and tried to talk reason to Riddle before something happens that would escalated into a very bad situation. (A/n: ehemthetartincidentehem)

"Riddle, calm down! I understand your feelings but please bear with it!" Trey said to Riddle.

"It will become a big problem if you cast out your Unique Magic on these people!" Ace added.

"Dorm Leader, please hold back your anger!" The other Heartslabyul residents begged.

"Let go of me!" Riddle shook Ace and Trey off of him until they let go.

"Uwah, how badass, is this your love for the flower? Or should I say enthusiasm? So cool!" A boy from the crowd said to Riddle. "The beauty of the flower that is showed with Love is really different from the other flower~"

"Then don't you think it's a waste to raise them here?" Another boy said. This was really grinding Riddles Gears. "Let's show them to the whole world!" And without hesitation, they started flashing their cameras, catching Riddle off guard. One of the boys stopped taking pictures and approached Riddle

"Ah, Dorm Leader, as a memory, let's take a picture together!" The boy said. And soon enough, everyone followed after.

"It's the love of the person who raises these flowers!! Very nice~~!!"

"Here, show me your smile~~!!"

"SMILE!!!" Riddle was now bombarded with cameras and Magicam Monsters. And that's where he snapped.

"UGGGYYYYY!!!!!" Riddles face turned bright red in anger. Vains popping and eyes glaring. "I CAN'T BEAR WITH IT ANYMORE!!! I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" Just in time, Cater and Deuce arrived to witness it unfold.

"Oh no! Riddle ks really angry!" Cater stuttered out, not knowing what to do.

"When I came to the venue after the meeting ended, this quarrel was already happening..." Deuce said to Cater.

"He's losing his temper. This is bad..." Cater gulped. He then turned to Deuce. "... Alright, Deuce. Let's drive those people with magic."

"He!? Casting magic on these people!? Is it okay!?" Deuce stuttered out, feeling unsure.

"It's fine. Because this is Security System!♪" cater chimed in reassurance. (A/n: Seeing that line after Security Breach hits different for some reason-)

"Security System.......? What are you talking about?" Deuce wasn't there when Crowley was discussing the plan so he was clueless about it.

"I'll explain it later! Now, for the sake of both of them... Let's protect the visitors from Riddle!" Cater said to Deuce, getting ready to use his magic as Deuce followed suit.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Took them a few minutes or so but everything was now handled. And lucky for the visitors, they weren't wearing any Collars given by Riddle.