💎Poisoned Apple: Part 40💎

3rd POV
"What...?" Vil soon snapped out of his trance.

"What ever is the matter? You're looking rather pale. Feeling unwell?" Rook asked Vil.

"No.... I'm fine. Nothing is the matter." Vil said to Rook. That was a lie. "There's nothing a value to be found watching them frolic around. I'm going to head back to the Green Room." Vil soon left.

Y/n saw something flickered in her vision. The Evil Queen.... The Poison Red Apple..... When her vision came to, she groaned, feeling the painful aftermath of the vision.

"Ugh, what was that just now?" Y/n mumbled out.

"Y/n, you look out of it. Everything alright?" Epel asked the girl.

"Something wrong? Are you hungry?" Grim asked, tugging on her sleeve.

"We aren't talking about you." Ace sighed. "She's just probably nervous about her performance is all."

"But now that you mention it, I'm getting hungry. Wanna go grab a bite before we perform?" Deuce suggested. Ace, Deuce, and Epel went to go grab something to eat but....

"Mmm...." Rook hummed lightly as he and Y/n felt something was.... Off. Kalim and Jamil stayed as well, also feeling unsure.

"Vil..." Kalim mumbled.

"Hm..." Jamil was already running his train of thought.

"Something isn't right here.... I know it...." Y/n muttered out. She soon stands up and heads to the Green Room.

"Eh? Where're you going?" Kalim asked.

"I'm going to the Green Room to see if Vil is alright. I have a very bad feeling about this..." Y/n answered Kalim. Rook, Kalim, and Jamil all looked at each other before getting up and following the girl from a far.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Standing the Coliseum's hallway, Vil pulls out his phone. A heavy breath in and out before saying....

"... Mira, Mira on my phone." Vil said as the A.I once again responded.

"Yes. What are you searching for?" Mira asked.

"At this moment, who is the most beautiful one of all?" Vil asked.

"Searching the web for the account with the most mentions of "Beautiful"..." Mira soon has the results. "Results:...."

"Neige LeBlanche."

Vil was shaking with rage. He grip on his phone became tighter and tighter. And soon, he snapped.

"........... Neige!!!" Vil shouted before throwing his phone on the floor, shattering it's screen.

*Crack*

Vil has enough of Neige. He wasn't thinking straight. His mind was fuzzy with the victory he deserved and the defeat of Neige once and for all. Like his feet were on autopilot, he went straight to the Green Room to grab something for his plan to stop Neige. And possibly, bring him to his end.

Drip Drip Drip

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The sounds of feet clicking on the flooring of the Coliseum's halls echoed throughout the purple bricks of the building's walls. Vil, remaining silent the whole way, held in his hands a glass bottle of some sort. He was unaware of the Ramshackle residents following close behind him.