💮Goth Soonmun: Part 10💮

3rd POV
"Goth Soonmum?" Aether mumbled. "Are you new here?"

"No, no, no. I'm not new here. I was a First Year student here but now I'm a Second Year." Goth answered.

"Oh, so you're in our batch." Gin said.

"Yup! I didn't have the courage to talk to anyone last year, but after seeing you all so happy together, I figured that it's my time to socialize." Goth muttered out to them.

"Huh. It's almost like your F/n's double ganger.... In a way?" Fritz said, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"What does that have to mean!?" F/n yelled out.

"I remember you!" Goth said, pointing to F/n.

"Huh?" They all blinked in confusion.

"Me?" F/n said, pointing to himself confused.

"You bumped into me at the end of the Lantern Festival last year! Remember?" Goth said to F/n. Now that F/n think about it, he did remember bumping into someone in the hallway.

"Oh yeah. I remember. Sorry about that again." F/n said to Goth.

"Water under the bridge. It was fairly dark in the halls at times so it's not a big surprise that we bumped into each other." Goth said smiling, waving that incident off like it was nothing.

"Okay then....?" F/n doesn't really know what to say next.

"By the way, what are all your names?" Goth asked.

"Gin Lampus! Nice to meet ya, Goth!" Gin said smiling.

"Tover Stripes." Tover said, feeling a bit unsure about the new guy.

"Diamant Gemrose. Pleasure to meet you." Diamant wasn't sure as well, but he keeps an open mind to everyone. But Goth may be an exception.

"Fritz Gloom." Fritz muttered out.

"Elliott Seafoam!" Elliott was the more open to Goth than the others so far.

"King Jackbox, AKA best friend to this guy here!" King said, slinging his arm around F/n's shoulder with a big grin on his face.

"Aether Wonderlin. And this is my twin, Zaphyer Wonderlin. And of course, out little brother, F/n Wonderlin." Aether introduced his brothers for them.

"Hiya!" Zaphyer waved hi to Goth.

"...." F/n just said nothing.

"M/n Weasley! Very nice to meet you Goth!" M/n said to Goth, being the friendly girl she is.

"My, my. I've heard a lot about you, M/n. But I never knew you'd be Beautiful." Goth said to M/n. M/n blushed lightly, thanking Goth for the compliment. But...

Drip Drip

"Grrrr..." F/n growled at High as he wrapped his arm around M/n protectively. His eyes glowed bright green. "Back. Off. She's with me." He said through gritting teeth. Goth raised his hands in defense, taking a small step backwards.

"Hey now! I didn't know you two were together." Goth said to F/n as his arms drop down to his sides again. F/n still being a protective Dragon of M/n, his treasure. "You sure are a lucky guy to have a rare gem like her with you. You best be careful now. You may never know who will steal that precious treasure of yours."

The entire hall went dense with tension in the air. So thick, you can cut it with a sword. F/n glared daggers into Goth, who gave a cocky smirk towards the boy before dropping it to a cheerful smile once again.

"Anywho! See you next school year!" Goth said to them, waving goodbye as he turns and walks away. "I'll be excited to see you all again very soon~" And with that, he soon disappeared into the darkness ahead.

"I don't like that guy already." F/n growled out.

"Me neither." King and Fritz agreed.

"It's best to keep an open mind but that guy... He's an exception." Diamant commented.

"You guys better keep an eye out for him. We won't be here to help you out the remainder of your years." Zaphyer said to the Second-years.

"Hai." They nodded.

"F/n?" M/n said to her boyfriend. The male looks at his girlfriend, still being an overprotective dragon that he is. "You don't have to worry about losing me. I'll be by your side all the way. Okay?" She smiled softly at F/n. Taking a deep breath in and out, he nodded gently.

"I know. I trust you with all my heart M/n." He said to M/n, giving a soft peck on her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too, my Dragon." M/n giggled out.

"Get a room, you two! We're still here ya know!" King huffed out pouting.

"Ah, young love. Can't wait for your wedding day." The twins sighed out.

"HEY!!" F/n and M/n stuttered out blushing bright red.

"Pfft-"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Meanwhile with Goth. He leans on the wall of his dorm room. His bags ready and packed before hand. He laughs to himself as his plan was now set in motion. He saw the ink blots drip when he angered F/n.

"Soon..." He mumbled. "Soon, your pure name will be dirtied by your own blots. This will be fun to watch~" Goth chuckled to himself. Glancing at the clock on his wall, he smiled darkly. "Only time will tell what will happen to you, Wonderlin."

*Tick Tick Tick*

Only the sound of the ticking clock was heard in the silent room. Holding his Magical Pen out, he smiled.

"Temptation to greed. From a flower to a seed. Knowledge is the key to what we really see." His Magical Pen glowed bright.

"[Mother Knows Best~]"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In F/n's room, he lays down on his best, looking at the pictures they took today. He smiled gently as he flicks through them all slowly.

"Time sure flies when you're having the time of your life." He mumbled to himself. He sighed happily when he saw one of the pictures he took was during the Lantern Festival. "At least the Headmaster let me have the pictures I took." He muttered out. His eyes widened when he saw a beautiful picture of just floating lanterns in the background as M/m looks up into the lit up sky of lanterns in away. "She looks so beautiful...."

"I hope these memories never fade away...."

To Be Continued~

A/n
It's short as hell but it's a start to a lot of things happening. And also EPEL IS JUST LIKE SEBEK AND RUGGIE ON THEIR BIRTHDAY CARDS!! AND NOW I'M OUT OF GEMS AND KEYS!!

 And also EPEL IS JUST LIKE SEBEK AND RUGGIE ON THEIR BIRTHDAY CARDS!! AND NOW I'M OUT OF GEMS AND KEYS!!