💮A Familiar Face: Part 15💮

3rd POV
Screaming. Really loud screaming was heard, and the source of it was the group who were spooked by a familiar face.

"You humans have very strong vocals." Lilia muttered out as he slowly let his hands get off his ears.

"Wh-Who- What are you!?" King stuttered out while Diamant took a few steps back away from Lilia, and M/n hid behind F/n.

"Lilia! Don't just pop out of nowhere like that!!" F/n said to Lilia.

"Ahhh, it's only you, Lilia-Sama." The twins breathed out a sigh of relief.

"You know him?!" Diamant, King, and M/n yelped out.

"I did say in our GC that we had a guest over who's name is Lilia Vanrouge, didn't I?" F/n said to his friends. They only response is an 'Oh'.

"Fufu, youth is such a beautiful thing." Lilia chuckled out.

"What are you doing here anyways, Lilia-Sama?" Aether asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you all that? Fufu, I'm here because I was sent to fetch something real quick for the Draconias." Lilia said.

"Ah, okay." Zaphyer nodded.

"And what about you all?" Lilia asked.

"Well, we're-" F/n was cut off.

"We're all on a Roadtrip!" M/n said to Lilia.

"A Roadtrip, you say? How exciting. Especially during this time of season." Lilia said with a soft smile. "Oh dear, where are my manners! My name is Lilia, Lilia Vanrouge. And you are?"

"King! King Jackbox! Nice to meet ya, umm... Mr. Vanrouge." King stuttered out.

"Please, call me Lilia." Lilia said.

"Okay then, Lilia-Sama!" King chuckled out.

"My name is Diamant Gemrose, please to meet you." Diamant said to Lilia.

"You too, Beastie." Lilia said.

"I'm M/n Weasley! Pleasure to meet you Lilia!" M/n cheerfully said to Lilia.

"So you're the romantic partner of F/n we've heard about." Lilia said. "Pleasure meeting you too."

"You talked about me?" M/n turned to F/n who was red faced.

"Fufu." Lilia chuckled softly. "My, my. It's soon to be night time, shouldn't you all be setting up camp?"

"Well, that's the thing. We couldn't find a good clearing for us to set up camp." F/n said to Lilia as he scratched the back of his head.

"Is that so? Why didn't you say so earlier!"

•    •    •

"Eh?"

"Follow me now everyone." Lilia said. The group looked at each other before they follow Lilia. Not long after, a small clearing was seen. It was big enough to set up camp for the night.

"And we're here!" Lilia said. "This small clearing is enough for you to to be settled in for the night. Don't worry about the creatures of the night here. It's mostly consists of bats, bunnies, and foxes. On the rare occasion, some fairies will be seen flying around here and there."

"Thank you very much, Lilia." The group thanked Lilia.

"It is not a problem Beasties." Lilia said. "Now then, I should be heading off now. See you all soon!" And with that, Lilia was gone from sight.

"Man! I'm so glad Lilia-Sama was around the area, or else." Aether sighed out.

"True. We could be hunted down by Dementors for Hades sake." Zaphyer added.

"Maybe you shouldn't have said that, Zaphyer." F/n said as he was practically holding onto Diamant, King, and M/n as their human shield.

"Ah, sorry about that." Zaphyer apologized. "We should start setting up camp for the night." It all took them a while to set up camp, but after they did, they got settled rather quickly.

"I'm not excited to go to the Land Of Lamination at all." King sighed. "Well, the sooner we get there and pick up Fritz, the sooner we leave."

"That's the plan, King." F/n shrugged lightly.

"You seem to be busy, M/n." Diamant turned to his friend, who was looking through her telescope.

"It's not everyday I get to go out camping with others and being underneath the stars with a clear night sky? Like hell I'm missing this opportunity to study them!" M/n said.

"You really do love astrology huh?" F/n said with a smile.

"It's my passion after all!" M/n smiled.

"I'm interested. What're the consolations that are showing tonight?" Aether asked.

"Well..." M/n hummed as she looked up. "The constellations best seen in July are Apus, Ara, Circinus, Corona Borealis, Draco, Hercules, Norma, Ophiuchus, Scorpius, Serpens and Triangulum Australe. Draco, Hercules, Corona Borealis and Serpens are northern constellations, while Ophiuchus, Scorpius, Norma, Ara, Circinus, Triangulum Australe and Apus lie in the southern sky."

"Sweet potato fries. You do know your constellations, M/n." F/n said impressed. M/n chuckled nervously while a small blush spread across her face.

"Hey, look at that! A Shooting Star!" King said. "Make a wish you guys!"

"We're not little kids anymore, ya know." F/n mumbled out.

"Who knows." Aether and Zaphyer shrugged. "Your wish may come true in the end. And besides, it's just for fun!"

"Alrighty then." F/n mumbled out.

"Make a wish!" M/n said. Everyone closed their eyes and made their wish.

"Do you really think shooting stars makes wishes come true?" Diamant muttered out.

"There is a Legend about it. But it's getting late. We should get some sleep and head off for the morning." Aether said as he and Zaphyer went to their tents.

"Goodnight everybody!" They said as they soon hit the hey.

"We should get some sleep too." King said as a yawn escaped his lips.

"Goodnight to you all." Diamant said as he and King went into their tents.

"Hey, F/n." M/n said. F/n soon turned to M/n.

"Yeah? What is it?" F/n tilted his head.

"Do you think... My wish... Will come true?" M/n mumbled out.

"Of course it will!" F/n said. "You can wish on a million shooting stars. But they can only get you part of the way. What can really make your wish come true is you and the hard work you put into it. That's what my mother keeps telling me."

"... Thank you, F/n." M/n said. "I really am lucky that I'm with you."

"I'm the one who's lucky to be with you!" F/n said. The two laughed at each other for a bit before calming down. "Come on. Let's get some sleep."

"Alright." M/n nodded. The two soon went into their tents and hit the hey. Their final thoughts are their wishes.

'My wish is to always be with you, F/n.

'My wish is... To always love you, M/n.'

To Be Continued~