💀Ortho's Plan: Part 38💀

3rd POV
"Y-You guys are the Subjects from Night Raven Collage!" One of the Staff Members stuttered out.

"You guys should be kept inside the isolation unit. How did you get here!?" Another added.

"Great job on showing the directions, it's enough." Jamil released the charmed Staff Member as they slowly regained consciousness.

"Yes..." They muttered out before they snap back to reality. "Hm!? W-Why am I here!? Wasn't I heading to the escape terminal!?"

"He was manipulated by Subject D's Unique Magic!" One of the Staff Members stuttered out.

"It doesn't matter for now. Where's your Deputy Head?" Leona asked.

"Idia-Sama is..." The room went silent as the atmosphere grew dark.

"If you're looking for Nii-San, he is with me." Suddenly, the voice of Ortho sounded off in the room's speaker system.

"This voice is... Ortho-San!?" Azul said in surprise.

"As expected from SSR 'Unprecedented Problematic Children', you shouldn't be able to open the door from the inside at the isolation unit..." A Holographic Ortho slowly appears in front of everyone.

"Ara... Speaking of this, I do realize it is poorly constructed, but I can still open it." Vil said with a smirk. "And then? What is this about? I want an explanation from the boss. But first of all, where are you guys right now?"

"I'm sorry, my Nii-San is busy now, so I'll explain to you." Ortho said to Vil. "We are in the deepest part of 'Tartaros'.... The Underworld. We are going to free our 'friends' from 'Tartaros' and 'Underworld' now."

"Your friends in 'Underworld'....?" Vil mumbled softly.

"Vil Schöenheit-San, you said it before. 'If you think it's impossible from the beginning and don't take action, the chances will remain as zero'." Ortho said to Vil. "So in order to prevent zero from staying the same... We will start an action to obtain the future we wished for!"

"What do.... You mean?" Vil nervously asked.

"As long as we have 'Tartaros' and 'Underworld', we can never leave this place." Ortho answered. "But if we destroy the existing world and create a world where we can live together with Phantoms.... We can go anywhere want! Is that right?"

"What....!?" The Dorm Leaders were speechless.

"Thank you for giving us positive awareness, Vil Schöenheit-San." Ortho said to Vil.

"Are you guys going to mess up the entire world by releasing the Phantoms that were kept in the Land of Grief?" Vil asked.

"There is too much unnecessary data in this world." Ortho mumbled out. "We have to reset it, or even we can't start a new game. We will start from zero again. Releasing 'Tartaros' and 'Underworld' is the first step of it!"

"Unbelievable.... Are you guys going to change the world?" Vil mumbled out. "That's.... Fufufu, hahahaha! Isn't it great? I've changed my mind about you."

"Eh?" Ortho stood there a bit surprised.

"This is much better than hesitating and deciding that something is impossible before doing so. I support your challenge." Vil said to Ortho with a smile.

"Vil-Senpai? What are you talking about!?" The others however were baffled by what Vil said.

"Really!? Then will you join us?" Ortho said to Vil excitedly.

"I refuse."

"Eh..."

"Just like you guys, I also have a dream that I will never give up. A dream of becoming the most beautiful in the world... Too bad, but I'm halfway through now, I will be troubled if you rest everything." Vil explained to Ortho. "Even if your dreams come true, I'm willing to aim for the best in the new world you created. So... I will do my best to destroy your plans."

"......!?"

"Indeed." Leona muttered out. "I agree that the world now is a shitty place... But it won't have any advantage for me even if it becomes the 'new world' you said. Then I prefer no trouble."

"I can understand the pain of being bound by family business, but... I hate getting ordered around by someone who has the power." Jamil added.

"If the Phantom overflows, it will definitely cause serious economic damage. I can't let the property that I slowly built up go to waste!" Azul added. (A/n: even in the end of the world, he's still a business man.)

"Rules should not be created with self-righteous thinking. Therefore, I disagree with your actions!" Riddle huffed out.

"That's it. All of us will become your enemy." Vil said, turning to Ortho.

"I see.... That's too bad." Ortho mumbled out. "Even though I wanted to play games with everyone again. Goodbye..." And with that, Ortho's hologram ended as red alarms sounded off once again. Charon's stormed into the Control Room.

"!!! The armors are here again!" Jamil yelped as he backs away.

"T-There are so many of them!" Riddle stuttered out.

"Targets in range. Termination Mode Activated." One of the Charons mumbled out.

"It seems like they really want to get rid of us." Azul mumbled out. (A/n: No Shit Sherlock.)

"They've got some nerve. Do it if they can." Vil growled out.

"Get ready, here they come!" Leona said to the others as they prepare to defend themselves, and the Staff Members, from the Charons.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Tch, there is no end to this!" Leona growled out as he counters another blast from the Charons.

"20 more power armours are heading here!" A Staff Member informed.

"Umm... Maybe I should have accepted the invitation of Ortho-San, and developed a Blue Ocean in the new world." Azul mumbled out, already giving up.

"What are you talking about!?" Riddle shouted towards Azul. "The new world they say is full of Blots and Phantoms. It will take a lot of time for it to recover to the state where you can do your business!"

"As the Dorm Of Pomefiore that has the longest history in Night Raven Collage, there are technologies and beauty that can only be created by all the hard work in studying." Vil mumbled out. "It is absolutely unforgettable to reset it back to nothing."

"Remaining 100m left until the power armour arrived at the Control Room! T-They are coming!" A Staff Member stuttered out.

"Is there anyone of you who can fight!?" Jamil turned to the Staff.

"Most of the Staff working at the 'S.T.Y.X' Main Office are not wizards." A Staff Member said to Jamil. "They only hired people who have a small amount of magic power and a low possiblity to lose control because of Blot!"

"Ha, I see. That makes sense now." Leona grunted out.

"All magic weapons made by 'S.T.Y.X' are under Ortho's control, we couldn't even activate it."

"30m left until we come in contact with the power Armour?... Hmm!? W-What is this!? Three power armours stopped moving on the access way. Five... Seven.... They stop working after one another."

"Target in range. Eliminate now." The Charons that were already in the room are ready to fire.

"They are here, get ready!" Vil said as the others lined up and ready to counter.

"There's more of them in the Control Room!"

"...!? I know that voice..." Leona muttered out.

"Close your eyes, hold your breath....."

["Sleep Kiss"]

Before the Charons were able to fire, they were trapped inside of glass coffins. Everyone in the room stood silent and in shock.

"Yay! I did it very well this time!"

"This characteristic tone is..." Vil mumbled out.

"Vil-San! I finally found you!"

"Epel!"

To Be Continued~