💀Level One: Part 41💀

3rd POV
"This is... The Phantom Asylum, 'Tartaros'." Vil mumbled out as they all look down into the bottomless pit. "The size and the depth of it makes me feel overwhelmed."

"I can fe that the cold air is rising, it's the same with Harveston during winter.... But it's somehow different than that." Epel muttered out.

"Yeah, it sends chills down my spine... I can't stop my body from shivering." Rook hummed out. "This is not just the cold air, it's probably the chill we have of the 'Fear of Death' that no one can escape."

"It's definitely a place where living humans should not stay long." Vil added.

"And yet, we're here, doing the opposite." Y/n mumbled out. "I can't see the depth of it... How deep is this place?"

"According to the map we have, the elevator we can use to get down to 'Tartaros' is around this area.... Found it, it's this door." Vil said as he tries to open the metal door. "I knew it, it won't open."

"It's because all the mechanics inside the building are under Ortho's control now..." Epel muttered out. "If they didn't want others to disrupt their plans, of course they wouldn't let us use the elevator.... I guess?" A low buzzing sound was heard from the elevator. Shortly after, the elevator doors opened.

"!?" They were all in shock and confusion.

"the elevator door has opened. This is..." Rook mumbled out.

"It's probably a trap." Vil mumbled out as he extended a protective arm infront of Epel and Y/n. "A combination of a mischievous android and an elevator.... I just have a bad feeling about this."

"I've seen too many horror movies to know not to go in there. Especially in our situation." Y/n muttered out.

"But we have no other choice. Let's pray that it won't shake up and down." Vil mumbled out as he was the first to enter, followed by Rook and Epel.

"And kill us in the process..." Y/n whispered as she gulped nervously, enter last. The door behind them closed shut as it was pitch black inside.

"Hey! Everyone, welcome to the First Tower of the cursed asylum 'Tartaros'!" Holographic Ortho slowly appears, giving the inside of the Elevator a faint glow.

"Here he is. The mischievous doll." Vil hummed out.

"I never thought I would get to see 'Night Raven Quest'' in real life. And even with new characters and new jobs that we didn't expected." Ortho chuckled out excitedly.

"'Night Raven Quest'.... What's that?" Epel asked.

'Oh my Gods, they literally made us into Video game Characters during the apocalypse...' Y/n thought to herself, giving a deadpan look.

"This is the first mission for everyone who's going to start a new adventure at the underworld." Ortho said to them. "If you want to challenge us, then you should be able to clear this easily." And then the starting screen appears.

"Is this the game that we play when we are in the isolation room?" Vil mumbled out.

"Is that 'Star Rogue'???" Y/n seems to be familiar with the game.

"If you're able to beat this game, I'll let you in." Ortho explained briefly. "No... 'Aim for the glory beyond, run like a meteor shooting through the sky!'"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"No! We lost..." Rook yelped out.

"Hey! This is way more difficult than the one we played during the evening!" Vil growled out.

"Hahahahaha! You can't even beat this level? What a loser~" Ortho laughed. "Unfortunately, I can't let a weak player who can't clear this easy level inside 'Tartaros'."