🎃Werewolves At The Shop: Part 15🎃

3rd POV

†The Second Day Of Halloween Week†

At the School Store where the Scarabia venue was held, Leona and Ruggie was going there to grab something but what they didn't expect were a bunch of people, crowding around something.... Or a certain someone.

"This is..." The two mumbled out as the people there were erupting with chatter about the Stamp Rally or something else entirely.

"Have you collected all the stamps?" A boy asked.

"I just started collecting them! I wanted to look at the Mystery Shop first." A girl answered the boy.

"All the venues seem fun but... I must go to the place where I can get a souvenir!" Another girl squeled out. The endless chatter of the people made Leona a bit annoyed but he tries to brush it off.

"Why are there so many people here?" Leona muttered out. Mostly to Ruggie who's with him.

"It's so crowded at the School Store." Ruggie added, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sight. "They are not wearing Uniforms... Are they the visitors of Halloween? But still, there's too many people here...."

"Ah, Leona and Ruggie, Happy Halloween!" Soon enough, Kalim saw the two and went up to greet them.

"Happy Halloween, Kalim." Ruggie said to the male.

"Now you remind me, the School Store is the Venue of Scarabia." Leona mumbled out.

"Yep! I'm in charge of stamping now, after this I'm going to change to the people who are in charge for the night!" Kalim said to the two Savanaclaw students. "Do you guys come to buy things together? You two are so close!" Kalim chimed happily.

"No way." Leona growled out.

"That's right. Leona would always order me to buy things for him, but today is different..." Ruggie said to Kalim. "Plus, he might rather go out with a little owl instead." Ruggie whispered to Kalim, causing Kalim to giggle a bit. Leona didn't heard what the Hyena had said. ""I wanted to buy something to the dorm students of Savanaclaw since they had worked hard."" Ruggie quoted what Leona had said before they went to the School Store. "... That's what Leona said!"

"...." The lion in question just glared at the Hyena.

"I knew he wanted to leave the task to me so I dragged him out by force." Ruggie said, brushing off the glare he's feeling.

"How troublesome..." Leona groaned.

"You should at least do something by yourself. If you keep sleeping, you will become a cow." Ruggie shrugged lightly.

"That's good! Jack has been doing his best as a Halloween Steering Committee too." Kalim said to Leona. "He would be happy if the Dorm Leader Leona is taking care of him!"

"It's the role of a Boss to keep their motivation." Leona said with a proud smirk on his face. "It's easy to have then work again by treating them with some food. I'm glad they're all simple minded."

"Shishishi. You're being too honest." Ruggie chuckled out softly. "... Well, if Leona would have paid for my food money, I'm fine with it."

"By the way... What's wrong with that crowd of meerkats? I don't even want to get close to them." Leona asked, turning his attention to the people crowding around the shop.

"They are the customers of Halloween week." Kalim answered.

"Eh, for real!?" Ruggie yelped out. Both him and Leona were shocked. "No matter how you look at it, the shops are now... Uhm... I can't even count all of them, there are at least 100 people!"