🎃Diasomnia's Dragons: Part 5🎃

3rd POV
"Didn't Malleus teach this cucumber any manners?" Vil sighed out.

"Im sorry about that. He seems to be in higher spirits than usual during Halloween." Silver apologized to Vil.

"I'm not in high spirits. I'm telling the truth!" Sebek practically shouted saying it to Silver. "After looking at Malleus and Lilia later, you guys will learn what it means to be on a different level!"

"Sebek, stop troubling the others. It's a matter of course, if you said that they wouldn't know what to respond to later, right?" Malleus said from a distance where the others couldn't see him.

"Yes, Young Master. Have you done preparing?" Sebek asked. Malleus gave a signal to Sebek that they're done. "... Ahem. Everyone, look at this! This is the idea of our Dorm Leader, Malleus... OUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!" Soon enough, Malleus and Lilia came out and in their Halloween costumes.

"The theme of our costume is Dragon." Malleus said as everyone was in awe.

"How? It suits us right?" Lilia chuckled out.

"Last year, Diasomnia wore a very traditional ghost costume, but... It's our first time becoming the Steering Committee of Halloween, so we think about changing our design." Malleus explained briefly. "Halloween is meant to surprise people, so we completed colorful costumes that'll attract the attention of others."

"Yes! Yes! It suits you very much!" Sebek said to Malleus, praising him with a smile. "Young Master is wearing a costume that resembles a dragon... I bet the Dragon is crying of happiness now!"

"It's not a dragon, it's you who are crying..." Epel muttered out.

"Sebek, thank you." Malleus said to the light green haired male. "That's right. I have to thank Shöenheit who gave us advice too."

"At first I did say something like "It's Meaningless Ic Malleus Dresses As A Dragon Since He's A Dragon Himself". You said "Dragon And Me Are Both Different Things", and then you emphasize this for one hour. I had enough." Vil sighed.

"Dragon is a species that lives in the east, it does have horns and tails and a skin that resembles a dragon... It's a different species from a dragon. Whether they have wings or not, if you compare their skeletal structure, you will know that they're both different creatures." Malleus explained briefly about Dragons. "In the first place to begin with, if you know how to sort out dragon in different categories, not fairy..."

"Okay! I know. Your explanation is enough!" Vil just had enough of Malleus going in a rant about Dragons having different species. (A/n: I love this part a lot! Haha!)

"Sorry about that. Malleus sometimes can be stubborn." Lilia said to Vil.

"His fast talk reminds me of Idia." Kalim chuckled out.

"You mean the unique fast talk that only Otaku owns?" Idia muttered out.

"Eh? What did you say? I think it's better if you're happy feeling out loud!" Kalim said to Idia.

"The way you speak it with no offence hurts me the most...." Idia muttered out. (A/n: and here we have the Sunshine Extrovert try to communicate with the Gloomy Introvert.)

"... It is a very cool costume, but is it okay to dress up as a dragon and not ghost characters?" Jack questioned. "I thought we have to prepare a costume that is scarier than ghosts."

"What are you talking about? This is the costume of the ghost dragon." Malleus said.

"Eh?" Jack tilted his head a bit.

"Ghost Dragon?" Y/n mumbled out, her curiosity peaking.

"When this stamp rally just started, everyone dressed up as ghosts that were covered with white sheets but... A part of students started their own idea on making a costume if their own. Then the students of the other Dorm started to compete their costumes with the other. In the end, Halloween costumes became more flashy as the year passed." Crowley explained briefly. "It's not rare to see the costume of the ghosts of a monster now."

"It's important to meet the expectations of customers, that's why we should continue the long show." Vil said. "We have to study hard from the other students, and complete the set to the fullest when Halloween arrives."

"To cut it short, it's a competition between appearances." Azul simplified what Vil had said earlier.

"I see. How should I say this... It really does feel like our school." Jack mumbled out.

"Fath- Lilia says the decorations of Ramshackle Dorm is based on the image of a country he visited before." Silver explained briefly.

"Is that true, Lilia?" Y/n asked th fae.

"Yep. I've traveled to a lot of countries..." Lilia answered the girl. "A country that is located in the east has plenty of legends of dragons! For example, a dragon is said to be a guardian god of a clan. When Malleus said he wanted to dress up as a dragon it reminded me of this story!"

"The red dragon is so cool!" Epel said in awe.

"Kufufu. I know, right?" Lilia chuckled out. "The lantern, winds, and dragon have all been floated up by magic. We decided to light the fire up by magic too. It will look more like a deal dragon if it's swaying, right?" Everyone seemed to disagree with Lilia's statement by the looks on their faces.

"I think it's not that simple... There are quite a lot of lanterns here." Vil said to Lilia. "Floating those and lighting up the fire with magic... To be honest, it's somehow that the other Dorm can't imitate. As expected from the Dorm that is filled with students who are good at practice magic."

"You show your rich knowledge on these decorations, and even including your skilled magic in. It's the thing that only Diasomnia could do. It's the Halloween that will set a good example for this school!" Crowley said smiling proudly. "Alright then, let's visit the next place. The next one is... The venue that Heartslabyul chose is botanical gardens, since it's near here, let's go there."

"Y/n, will you and your friends be joining us?" Lilia asked.

"Hmm... What do you three think?" Y/n turned to her critter friends. They all nodded yes in excitement. "We're in."

To Be Continued~