🎃Security System Ignihyde: Part 26🎃

3rd POV
Back at the Main Path, Idia was still there, contemplating for the most part.

"Haa...... The Visitors are really rude." Idia sighed. "Magicam Monsters are the type of people that think they are bringing enjoyment to others while they are enjoying themselves. The worst kind of cheerful character. I don't want to face them again..... It's hard to prevent conflict from happening if they appeared. i have to set up a plan in case Magicam Monsters show up at my venue too. It's better if I sent Ortho to communicate with them since he's very friendly....." (A/n: This is why I kin Idia.)

"IDIA!!!!"

"Eh? Y/n-Chan?" Idia saw Y/n as she stopped.

"You have to get back to the Library!!"

At the Library, chaos was already building up. And chaos wasn't the only thing that's being built up.

"Charging Magic Energy." Ortho said as he slowly builds up magic. (A/n: "Friendly" Idia said.)

"Ortho, stop! You don't have to do this!!" The Ignihyde residents said in a panic, trying to stop the robotic boy.

"Ugh, it's no use. We can't stop his Magic Energy!" One of them said.

"We will get involved in this.......!"

"After finishing charging, the Magic Beam will be fired to the maximum." Ortho said, getting ready to fire. "Exterminating all the Halloween Visitors."

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Idia screeched out. "EXTERMINATE!? DID I JUST HEAR MAGIC BEAM JUST NOW!?"

"Ah, our Dorm Leader is back!" The Ignihyde residents breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good thing Y/n saw this and ran straight to Dorm Leader." One of them muttered out as the rest nodded.

"Ortho is about tho fire his Magic Beam! We tried to stop him but he didn't respond to us..." The Residents explained the situation to Idia.

"Those customers! It's dangerous, please run away!" Some of them tried to get the Magicam Monsters out by warning them but they got distracted.

"So cute~! That little boy is wearing a robot costume." One of the girls in the crowd said.

"You're right. I think he is in charge of guiding just like the one we saw in the smartphone shop before." one of the boys added.

"This costume is really special~! Can I take a picture of you?"

"This is bad." Y/n shuttered.

"They didn't run away even though they were being targeted with Magic Beam! They have no sense of danger!" Idia stuttered out.

"And here I thought I was the dense one." Y/n muttered.

"30%......... 40%........" Ortho muttered out, slowly counting up the percentage.

"Idia, do something!" Y/n stuttered out as Idia rushed to Ortho.

"T-The cancel command..... Ah! The armous are getting in thr way, I can't type with this!' Idia fumbled as he tries to cancel Ortho's Magic Beam.

"Why don't you change it voice command-! I want an upgrade of this!" One of the Ignihyde residents blurted out.

"Ugh! A-Anyway, we should take those guests outside the room now!" Idia said, turning to the residents and Y/n.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As troublesome and life threaening as the situation was, they managed to get every single visitor out of the room in time.