🎃 Results: Part 47🎃

3rd POV
After everything's been put back into place and has been cleaned up, everyone called it a night but the Ramshackle Ghosts popped up.

"Uncles? What's going on?" Y/n asked, turning to the three ghosts.

"There's more Magicam Monsters." Uncle T mumbled out as everyone gave a tired and half dead groan.

"Don't worry about it kiddos! Let us handle these Magicam Monsters!" Uncle S chuckled as the Ghosts soon floated towards the last remaining Magicam Monsters.

"We should hide and see what'll happen." Hooty said as everyone nodded, instantly hiding somewhere.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Causing trouble for both ghosts and humans..." Uncle C huffed out.

"You foolish Magicam Monsters!" Uncle S added.

"We get surrounded by ghosts....!" A Girl yelped out.

"We have a special Halloween present for you...." Uncle T chuckled out.

"W-What's that.....?" The Girl stuttered out.

"Heeheehee.... The present is...."

"YOU WILL BE THE GHOST!" The Ramshackle Ghosts chuckled out. "BOO!!"

"KYAAAA!!" Two Magicam Monsters screamed, scrambling on their feet.

"Help~~~!" A Boy yelped out as he and the Girl ran out of Main Street and out of Night Raven Collage.

"........... Nyaha." Grim gave a small smile. "Nyahaha! Nyahahaha!!! Finally! We have finally chased all the Magicam Monsters away~~~~!!!"

"Yay!!!" Everyone cheered out, popping out of their hiding spots. Grim, the two Owls, and the Ghosts gave each other high-fives as everyone stepped out. (A/n: I'd imagine one of the boys just falls down from a tree and just gives a thumbs up.)

"Oh my. You make us look bad." Vil chuckled with a smirk.

"We're just practicing our acting as ghosts for Halloween." Jade added.

"We wouldn't do something bad like scaring the customers away♪" Cater chuckled, giving an innocent wink.

"Ffgna. You're right." Grim nodded, hopping on Y/n's shoulder who is now back to normal.

"The Halloween week of today is over!" An announcement rang throughout the school. "Thank you for visiting our campus. Please don't leave your belongings behind...."

"Oh, it's 10pm now. The sixth day of Halloween week has ended." Grim mumbled out.

"Tomorrow is Halloween." Jade mumbled.

"We could only wait for the decisions." Cater added. "The Headmaster told us he will decide whether to open the party looking at the conditions of tomorrow...."

"We did all we could." Vil muttered out.

"And you all did your best. Glad to know the next generation of Wizards--" F/n got cut off.

"AND Witch!" M/n added, gesturing towards Y/n.

"Yes, and Witch, can handle what's to come in the near future." F/n said with a proud smile.

"We have done our best, now we just have to wait for the results." Vil added with a confident smile on his lips.

"Hey, if there's no party this year, might as well hope for one next year." King shrugged lightly.