🎃GAO!!: Part 7🎃

3rd POV
"You're right. But is it okay to use a trader that is outside the campus?" Kalim asked.

"Oh. Are you suspecting me?" Jade was caught off guard by this and was surprised.

"Ah. No no. I didn't mean it like that." Kalim said to Jade. "Because I'm getting told I can't do anything flashy on my own. I was thinking how you guys are able to do it."

"Fufufu. Are you curious?" Jade chuckled out. "Including Octavinelle, none of the dorms are over budget. Because, the Halloween of Octavinelle sticks to... "Optimizing the Ghost"."

"Optimizing the Ghost?" Kalim tilted his head in confusion.

"The clothes are being limited for the color and variety, we try to hold down the price on buying a large number of clothes." Azul said. "Then we leave it untrimmed and just process it, then we could cut half our work time on sewing the clothes. The tank that we order from the trader. We sign a long term contract of the maintenance lf Mostro Lounge, then he gives us a cheap price and the business arrangements are completed. We used an old lighting of our dorm go light up the tank."

"Using unused equipment doesn't count as pocket money right?" Jade said. "We have clearly categories on parts that we need to spend money and parts that we didn't have to spend money with."

"We divided the budget for our costumes and decorations, we spent all the money given for this Halloween set." Azul stated. "The budget left for each dorm is being given to the pool for the Halloween party. It would be a waste if we didn't use all of it, right?"

"He keeps showing off his water tank that he ordered..." Cater mumbled out, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his cheek. "And the way he cut the price in half for a long term maintenance that has nothing to do with Halloween, it's so impressive."

"Leave it to Octavinelle to handle financials." Y/n mumbled out.

"We can only think of offering something with our budget." Deuce added.

"Normal people wouldn't think of calculating the budget so you can use the right amount of it." Vil sighed out.

"In other words, the Halloween of Octavinelle has to be rich." Azul said as the Octa trio smiled proudly.

"As expected from Octavinelle. You're doing great!" Kalim said, smiling brightly as ever.

"Preparing these decorations and costumes while managing Mostro Lounge at the same time... Only Octavinelle had this wisdom! I'm impressed." Crowley said with a smile. "Let's look at the Halloween set of Scarabia next. It's at the School Store right?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Arriving at the School Store moments later, everything was decorated like it was from the Land Of Hot Sands. Beautiful carpets were used for decorations and some pumkins and Jack-o'-lanterns were placed around that feels natural to the surrounding area.

"I was thinking you guys will arrive soon." Jamil said as he greeted everyone who has arrived. "Everyone, take your time looking at the decisions of Scarabia."

"The School Store is tattered." Azul muttered out.

"It looks like Ramshackle Dorm." Jade commented.

"And we who lived there doesn't know if we should be glad or offended." Y/n huffed out at the eel. Grim and Hooty just pouted and turned away while Owlbert just puffs out his chest to look intimidating to Jade.

"We didn't actually destroy it. We brought cloths that are full of patches and cover the shop with it." Jamil said, explaining the decorations a bit.

"The dorm students decided the theme of decorations and costumes. It was really fun!" Kalim said. He was preparing to reveal the Costume to everyone.

"Have you done your dress up? Don't forget to attach the other parts too." Jamil said to Kalim.

"Other parts? What does that mean?" Hooty muttered out.

"Oh! I'm all done." Kalim said. "The theme of our Scarabia costume is..." Kalim soon stepped out to reveal his costume to everyone. "Werewolf!"

"Werewolf...!" Jack was genuinely surprised about this. "It's the werewolf that is being possessed by the power of the full moon!"

"Jack, you know about that legend?" Y/n asked as Jack nods.

"Back in my hometown, there were rumors that if you stay up late, you'll become a werewolf." Jack said, explaining the legend of his hometown a bit. "Since it's a story of a northern country, it's fresh seeing you change the costume that fits the style of your country."

"Hehe, I feel so happy by getting praised by the werewolf himself!" Kalim cheerfully said. "... Ah, that's right! GAO!" Kalim growled out. "... How? Do I look like a Wolf? I look so powerful right."

"Uhm... That's.... How should I say..." Jack muttered out, trying to find his words.

"You look so friendly, it's making my heart warm." Azul said to Kalim.

"Yeah. It's like watching a petting farm of a zoo." Jade added.

"Cute." Was all the Ramshackle residents had said.

"Eh~~, so cute!!!" Cater agreed to their statement. "Kalim, do it one more time. I want to record it and post the video to Magicam later!"

"Eh, I look cute... But I want you guys to say I look scary." Kalim sighed out. "I'll practice again later so I can look scary!... Ah. What should I do here again... Uhm..." Jamil stayed quiet so Kalim would figure it out a bit more. "Ummm..."

"Should we tell him?" Hooty whispered to Y/n.

"No no. Let him take his time." Y/n said back to her Familiar.

".... Ah, that's right!" Kalim finally figured out what he was supposed to do. "There's a strong message behind these decorations."

"Message? What kind of?" Azul muttered out.

"These decorations are made from recycled bottles and plastics." Kalim said. "Facing the limited resources, I look at the environment of our island again... We're aiming for a society where everyone can live in a great nature happily. This is the Halloween of Scarabia, "Sustainable Halloween"." Everyone was genuinely surprised by Kalim's words.

"That's deep..." Y/n muttered softly.

".... JAMIL SAY THESE!" Kalim cheerfully said.

"I knew it." Azul, Jade, and Y/n mumbled out. They sighed in relief a bit.

"OUR DECORATIONS HAS NO MEANING IF YOU EXPLAIN THAT FURTHER!!!" Jamil said to Kalim.

"Eh? But I think this is the best idea ever." Kalim said to Jamil. "I wanted to tell everyone that this is the idea of Jamil."

"It's not that problem..." Jamil sighed.

"Sustainability... This is the word that gains a lot of attention from the fashion industry." Vil said. "Putting the newest trend into this Halloween set, you did a great job, Jamil."

"This is the theme that J's worth a 100 points as a student. I think this set will be popular among adults too." Azul added. "Earning points by doing all these, Scarabia is really cunning."

"How wonderful..." Crowley muttered out. Tears were already coming out of his eyes. "It's my first time seeing a Halloween theme with a deep meaning behind it! I'm so touched!"

"Here." Y/n said, giving Crowley her handkerchief.

"Thank you." Crowley said, wiping away the tears. "... Ah, I wonder what kind of wonderful Halloween set the next dirm will show us. We'll head to the colosseum next. I'm looking forward to the decorations of Savanaclaw!"

To Be Continued~