🌸Side Stories; The Accident :)🌸

3rd POV
"What...?" Crowley stands at the Reunion Party. ".... Why am I here?"

"Do You Blame Yourself?" Crowley turned around fast as he saw who stands before him. It was Y/n. An eerie smile was on their face.

"What?" Crowley mumbled out.

"Well, it's quite common in this situation for a patient to feel some sort of.... Guilt." Y/n said. Her smile never wavering.

"What situation...?" Crowley muttered out in confusion. The smile on the girl's face seemed to go wider as she tilted her head.

"The Accident. :)" Before Crowley knew it, the events of the Overblot Incident from 14 years ago replayed.

"!?" Crowley froze. He wanted look away but he can't. He watched as his former students were killed off. One by one.

"NOOO!!"

"HELP!!"

"PLEASE!!"

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!"

Crowley turned around but was faced to face by another Overblot. It wasn't the one from 14 years ago. No, no, no. This one's someone else.

"You know the old saying, Crowley." They laughed. Their distorted voice haunted the man as they said something he will never forget.

"History Repeats Itself."

Their Overblot Monster came and was about to slice him into two, Crowley woke up in cold sweat.

"A dream." He panted. Crowley sat in his bed as he tries to recall the events of his dream.

The Incident Of 14 Years Ago that will forever haunt for the rest of his days.

The New Overblotted Student and their frightening look in their golden yellow eyes as small yellow lights danced around them like fireflies.

The New Overblot Monster that reminds him of the Owl Lady's Beast transformation.

And last but not the least...

"Y/n..." Crowley mumbled out as he rushed himself to get dressed and get to Night Raven Collage as fast as he could. "If there's one thing I know, the Dark Mirror might know what all this means."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Dark Mirror." Crowley said as he stopped infront for the said Mirror in the Mirror Chamber. The mask revealed itself to the man. Crowley then went on to explain what he has saw in his dream. From the Reunion to the Overblotted Student.

"I believe you have seen what lies ahead for you and for everyone." The Mirror said.

"What do you mean?" Crowley muttered out.

"The future." The Mirror said. "If your dream made you relive the events of 14 years ago, then it's telling you to be alert for the next coming days."

"Right. Let's just hope whomever it was that has gone Overblot would never happen." Crowley said.

"History Tends To Repeat Itself, Crowley." The Dark Mirror said. A bead of sweat rolled down the man's face as he gulped nervously. "This is a warning for the future that lies ahead of us all."

"..." Crowley didn't say anything.

"Who knows if the person you hold most dear to you is your greatest enemy in the end." The Dark Mirror said to Crowley. Crowley didn't want to believe in what the Mirror said and shook it off. He then left the Mirror Chamber without saying another word.

"How much is he going to push away?" A voice said.

"As much as he could to avoid the past he has created." The Mirror said.

"He does realize that this will all bite his head one day right?" Another voice said.

"Indeed. But who knows what lies ahead." The Mirror said.

"Mirror..."

"Yes, M/n?" The Mirror hummed lightly.

"What's going to happen to our daughter?" M/n asked.

"She will know the truth that was covered in the dark lies of someone she has trusted." The Mirror said.

"F/n... What do you think?" M0n asked.

".... Will she go Overblot?" F/n slowly asked. Being careful with his words.

"That is what the future will hold." The Mirror said before vanishing into darkness once again as it turned back to normal.

"Wha-!? Mirror! Mirror!!" F/n didn't know what the Mirror means by that.

"F/n..." M/n held her husband's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "All we can do is watch."

"... I know. And I'm scared." F/n muttered out.

"... We all are." M/n said as the ghosts of the students who have perished 14 years ago appeared before they vanished, leaving the room empty.

"Y/n... Please.... Be safe...."

"No promises, Dad."

A/n
I've been wanting to do this one for a LONG time.