🎃Halloween Steering Committee: Part 4🎃

3rd POV

~One Month Later~

°8 Days Before Halloween Arrived°

In the Lecture Hall, Crowley looks around the room to see if everyone was there.

"Are all the Halloween Steering Committees here?" Crowley asked.

Representative for Savanaclaw was Jack. For Heartslabyul, it was Deuce and Cater. Scarabia is Kalim. Octavinelle is Jade and Azul. Ignihyde's representative is Idia in the flesh, which was a rare sight to see. And Diasomnia's representative was Lilia.

Pomefiore Dorms are present." Vil said along with Epel by his side.

"Heartslabyul are okay too! Deuce even arrived one hour earlier before the meeting started." Cater said, making Deuce a bit flustered and embarrassed.

"Oh, everyone is so motivated! I have to be hyped up too." Kalim said, smiling as brightly as ever.

"Oh, Idia. It's pretty rare to see you showing up without using your tablet." Azul said to the flame haired male.

"Hihihi... I have something to show you guys later!" Idia chuckled out excitedly.

"All members are here right?" Jack asked.

"Malleus is also one of the Steering Committee..." Lilia mumbled out, wondering where Malleus is again. "Silver and Sebek are finding him right now! I think he will arrive soon, please wait for a while."

"We forgot to invite him again..." Vil sighed.

"... Sorry for the wait." Soon enough, Malleus arrived.

"Oh, you came. They found you earlier than I expected, that's good." Lilia said as Malleus took his place next to Lilia.

"Now all the members have gathered." Jade said.

"Eh... Then, we will start the meeting of the Halloween Steering Committee now." Crowley said as the meeting soon began. "The Chairman of the Steering Committee, Shöenheit! Please get on with the progression as usual."

"Yes." Vil nodded as he took lead. "... It's going to be Halloween soon. Halloween Week will start from tomorrow. At last, I want to confirm the essential points of each design for the venue of the Stamp rally. During Halloween Week, the use of a stamp rally that's being held during the event is customers who collected a total of 7 stamps will get to obtain candy as a present."

"Even though most of the people who visit our campus are local people, the Headmaster still gives them free presents." Cater mumbled out. "As expected from the Headmaster, he's so gracious!"

"That's not a big deal. The local people have always been helping us, of course I will give them something in return." Crowley said proudly.

"A bag that is stuffed with candy that costs around 100 Madol below." Jade muttered.

"The most important thing is to be thankful. BE THANKFUL!" Crowley huffed out.

"You guys, stop interrupting the talk. I'm going to continue this." Vil sighed. "The stamp rally will be held from 10 AM to 10 PM. In the meantime, remember not to leave the venue of the stamp rally empty. You guys need to put a stamp for the customers. The one that's in charge of stamping will be exempt from lessons. It's going to be a long Event. Remember to take turns with the other Dorm while dealing with this."

"Once we go back to our dorm, we have to take a shower immediately and sleep in an instance or else we can't hold for one week." Jack said, running the back of his head.

"10 PM... It's the best time for a day..." Idia muttered softly.

"We have a lot of things to do this month... It'll be really tough but..." Deuce mumbled out. "We have to get ourselves motivated when tomorrow arrives." Deuce said with his newly found confidence and smiled.

"Indeed. Preparing the costumes and Venue will take a lot of time and effort." Lilia nodded.

"Haa... We went through a lot of trouble when preparing the costumes." Epel sighed.

"Of course it'll be like that. Since the Dorm Leaders of Pomefiore are the chairman of the Steering Committee." Vil said to Epel. "Besides that, the dorm that is based of the spirit of beauty shouldn't make cheap clothing, it's out of the question. Well, but at least our worries were worth it. We have completed a wonderful costume."

"Oh? Looking at everyone's expressions... It seems like you guys are confident in your work." Crowley said smiling proudly at his students.

"Of course!" They all cheered out.

"The set of Savanaclaw is very awesome. It's the masterpiece that only we can do." Jack was confident in what Savanaclaw has to offer.

"Octavinelle are being decorated in a unique way too. I thinking it'll bring fun for you guys." Jade said with his ever mysterious smile of his.

"I want the costume of my dorm to get attention too." Kalim cheerfully said.

"Nonono, our dorm who have a strong fastidious over the detail of clothing should be the number one." Idia said confidently.

"Hmph, that's the spirit. Alright then..." Vil nodded. "Let's look at the venue and costumes of each dorm. If you show me something unfinished, I won't go easy on you. Are you ready?"

"YES!!!" They all said in unison.

Everyone is motivated, it's good to see that!" Crowley chuckled out. "Every student will be motivated when Halloween arrives. It would be even better if you guys always act like this..." Crowley sulked.

"Shouldn't we get going now? The venue of stamp rally are anywhere around the school. It'll take a lot of time by walking to the venue of each dorm." Cater said to them all.

"Oh, you're right." Crowley nodded. Realizing that they have little time, Crowley soon started. "The first... Let's look at the stamp rally venue of Diasomnia. Looking at the data that you guys hand in, the place that Diasomnia chooses is..."

"Ramshackle Dorm." Malleus said. "That's the only abandoned building that suits the atmosphere of Halloween." (A/n: Or maybe it's because a certain Child Of Man lives there.)

"Abandoned building.... Don't mind, Y/n." Deuce muttered out.

"Then everyone. Let's go for our Halloween Tour!" Crowley said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n was flying back to Ramshackle Dorm on Owlbert. Grim was in the front of the girl, holding tightly whole Hooty flies next to them. Y/n just went on a quick stop to the School Store.

"Hey, hey." Grim tugged on Y/n's sleeves as he pointed to Ramshackle just ahead of them. "Why are they all here?"

"Dunno. Let's go see what's up." Y/n soon flew down to Ramshackle.

At Ramshackle Dorm, Silver and Sebek patiently waiting for Malleus and Lilia to return.

"Hm? There she is!" Silver said as Y/n landed on the ground safely.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Y/n greeted them.

"We've been waiting for you, Malleus and Lilia are still preparing. Please wait for a while." Silver said.

"Hahaha! Human, I'm so glad to see you guys here!" Sebek said with a smirk on his face. "You guys came to the Halloween venue of Diasomnia to praise us, what a kind heart you have!"

"He does know we live here, right?" Hooty whispered to Y/n.

"Sebek... He's always energetic." Epel giggled out.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Today marks the day of my first day of 10th grade! *Nervous Sweating Intensifies* Wish me luck everyone.