💎Memories Of Roles: Part 43💎

3rd POV
"He's alive.... Right?" Epel asked.

"... Barely." Y/n sighed in relief when she saw he was still breathing. "Any longer and we could've lost him."

"That's a relief to hear." Ace, and Deuce sighed.

Soon, Y/n finds herself in the ever so familiar place of the Memory Plain. She was standing right next to Vil, looking over the memories from the past.

"Vil...!" Y/n mumbled out.

"It happened all when I was younger." Vil muttered out. Y/n nodded, she knows the drill at this point. She turned her attention back to the memory infront of them as it plays out.

"Dad, listen to this! I made it through an audition. I'll be in the next school musical production!" A little boy with short blonde hair said to their father. It was Vil when he was youngwe.

"Congrats, Vil! What role did you get?" Vil's father asked.

"Of course I got the main... Character's rival. I'm going to be the Evil Villain, like I usually am." Little Vil sighed.

"That director must have outstanding casting sense to cast the cutest kid in the world as the villain." Vil's father chuckled out.

"That last play I was in, I was cast as main character's bully too. I wonder why I'm always cast as the bad guy." Little Vil muttered out. "Do I look like I'm going to bully someone?"

"Not at all. But it might be because you are an especially beautiful and wonderful kid." Vil's father said, kneeling down to his level. "The villain's role is an essential one to get any story moving and make it dramatic. There are times when villain casting is even more particular than the lead. So put your all into your performance."

"Ok, I got it, Dad." Little Vil nodded with a small smile on his face.

"But... The villains never stay on the stage all the way until the end." Vil mumbled out. Y/n turned her head to Vil so she could listen to his story. "Once they've played their part, all that's left is for them is to watch the happy ending unfold from the shadows. I... Want to be on stage longer than anyone else." Y/n then turned back to the memory, sneaking a few glances to Vil by her side.

"Ah, look at that guy! That's the guy who was picking on the hero in the drama yesterday." A boy said, pointing at little Vil.

"He sure pulled out all the stops on the bullying. He's got the worst personality." Another kid added.

"Seeing him up close, he looks really delicate and weak. Let's get some payback for the hero." Another kid said, ready to pick a fight with little Vil. Little Vil gulped nervously and took a small step back. Until....

"Heeeeeeeeey youuuuu!" Someone shouted as they ran to their direction. "Hey jerks! Knock it off with ganging up on someone to bully them!" A boy with tan skin, white spiky hair, wolf ears and a tail said to the bully kids. It was little Jack.

"Wah, it's Jack! Let's high-tail it outta here!" The three kids soon scattered out of there.

"You just moved here, right? Are you okay?" Little Jack asked little Vil.

"I happen to be taking boxing and fencing classes. I would've been able to take them just fine without you." Little Vil said to little Jack.

"O-Oh really? Sorry for bugging in." Little Jack stuttered out.

"You don't have to apologize. Thank you." Little Vil chuckled out. "Those kids can't separate fiction from reality, so they had a problem with me. How stupid can they be?"