🎃Security System Scarabia: Part 24🎃

3rd POV
"I can't bear with it anymore!!" Jamil screeched out. "I'LL BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!!!!!" (A/n: Ain't this a great way to start the chapter.)

"UWAH! Jamil, calm down! Put your Magical Pen back!" Kalim said as he tried to stop the raging Jamil. "If you cast out your fire magic at a place tht is full of cloth, everything is going to burn down!"

"This is what I wanted!" Jamil said, turning to Kalim. If looks could kill, Kalim would definitely be dead by now.

"S-Someone please stop Jamil-"

*BONK!*

"OW!" Jamil got bonked hard on the head by Y/n.

"I can never get a break in this school..." Y/n mumbled to herself.

"VIPER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Trein shouted since him and Sam just got there.

"Mr. Trein...... Don't stop me." Jamil said to Trein. "I have no other choice left since those bastards won't listen to me!"

"Bastards.......?" Trein blinked.

"The Magicam Monsters." Y/n said, pointing to the said Magicam Monsters behind them near the shop.

"Eh, what? Is it some sort of firework event?" One of the boys asked cluelessly.

"That is so cool! Let's look at the scenery." Another boy added.

"The people around us keep giggling while holding their phones........" Trein muttered out. "....... Magicam Monsters appeared at this place too!?"

"It is one of the venus, sir." Y/n said.

"Ah."

"Please fire them all in one go!" One of the Magicam Monsters said, oblivious that the 'Fireworks' in question was a dangerous fire spell that was about to be cast upon them by Jamil before he was stopped by Y/n and Trein.

"Hmph. If you wish for that, I will do it..." Jamil said with a smirk. "I'll show you some flashy fireworks!!!!!"

"Jamil!" Y/n said, trying to stop the boy.

"Viper, stop!" Trein halted.

'What should we do? Our Halloween will become a mess if this continues....." Kalim said, a bit sulking.

"Hey, Sparkling Little Guy." Sam went up to Kalim and patted his back gently. "At this rate, the Mystery Shop will be burnt down, please drive those customers away and protect my shop!"

"Eh? Drive those customers away? By Magic?" Kalim was a bit confused on how they would be able to drive them out.

"Yeah, the Little Guy with Black Hair will calm down if the Magicam Monsters are gone." Sam said with a small nod. "...... But do it secretly okay? If Trein knows you're casting magi towards some ordinary people, we will get scolded. AS secret as possible. Can you do it?"

"....... Okay! I'll protect everyone!" Kalim nodded.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It took them an hour or so but Kalim and Y/n secretly managed to drive the Magicam Monsters away, to everyone's relief.

"Ah, I'm glad..... The Magicam Monsters are gone." Sam sighed in relief.

"Tell me what had happened." Trein turned to the Scarabia Duo.

"Actually....." Kalim doesn't know where to start.

"They keep littering everywhere!" Jamil said.

"Littering?" Sam blinked.

"Look around the rubbish bin." Jamil said, pointing to the bins around the area.