💎Fanboy: Part 48💎

3rd POV
"As expected from Vil, you look so calm. Are you used to this?" Jamil asked.

"Calm? Used to this?" Vil hummed. ".... Hmph. I'M NOT!!!!!! I wanted to kick them down the stage now!!!! Someone knock me out before I swear at them!"

"Calm down, Vil. Deep breaths, deep breaths." Y/n said to Vil, calming him down a bit.

"... I want to curse the people that bite for them...." Vil muttered out.

"..... Ah, beautiful Vil. Our Roi De Poison." Rook said. "It seems like my decision had made you suffer, I'm sorry. But, I just can't bear to lie to myself."

"Heh?" Y/n turned to Rook with wide eyes.

".... Huh? What do you mean by that?" Vil asked.

"One of the people that you should curse is me." Rook said to Vil.

"Eh......?" The Night Ravens look at Vil with confused looks on their faces.

".... What do you mean by that....?" Vil muttered.

"Actually.... Look." Rook shower his phone. That one vote.... Was Rook.

"........................... Haa." Vil nearly fainted!

"WAHHH! VIL! WATCH OUT!" Kalim yelped out.

"I got 'im!" Y/n was fast enough to catch Vil in time before he stumbles backwards.

"G-Get a hold of yourself! Please grab on my shoulder!" Deuce said to Vil, assisting Y/n to support the blonde.

"Hey, Rook! Why would you vote for them?!" Ace semi-shouted at Rook.

"Unbelievable! How can you do something like this?!" Epel added.

"I have said it before. I just can't lie to myself." Rook muttered. "They perform while believing in the power of their team. "Powerful", "The most beautiful in the world". That's what I thought after I watched their performance."

"No way...." Vil was in a state of complete shock and disbelief.

"Vil. You must believe in your beauty more than anybody else. You have been working hard to defeat your rival, this part of yours is really beautiful too. But... If you don't believe in yourself.... Even if the whole world complimented you, you will still feel empty in the depth of your heart. One day, if you are being covered in mud, getting left behind as you get older and skinny.... But if you believe in your own beauty with whole confidence, the Magic Mirror that exists in the fairytale will surely recognize you too. The pride of believing in yourself is what makes you the most beautiful in the world. Roi De Poison, beautiful Vil. Please believe in yourself, beauty is always with you. Now at this moment, you are the most beautiful." Vil started to break down into tears.

"VI-VIL~~~!!!" The moment was gone when Neige called out to Vil.

".... Neige?" Vil turned to Neige, wiping away his stray tears.

"I have only seen you cry when we're acting before, but it's my first time seeing you cry in real life..." Neige said to Vil, a bit surprised by this.

"I never thought you will see me cry in real life. Hmph.... I have always lost to you." Vil said to Neige.

"That's not it.... Maybe that's what we see on the surface." Neige said to Vil. "You and your team have shown us an amazing performance too, only you are able to perform to a song like that. We are the winners of this contest. But for the people that vote for your team, you are the winner to them."

"Neige..." Vil was speechless.

"It's alright, Vi-Vil. Don't cry." Neige gave Vil a warm soft smile.