💎VDC Winners: Part 47💎

3rd POV
"... Hmph, their performance was pretty good. It was worth fixing the stage for them." Malleus chuckles out.

"Malleus, you seem happier than watching my concert." Lilia chuckled out.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!" Sebek yelled. "Lilia's performance is full of surprise!! Your vocal sounds like a vengeful spirit that revived from the grave, I got shivers down my spine after I listened to it!"

"Sebek, lower down your voice. The next team is going to perform now." Silver said to Sebek.

"Since I got invited to this show, might as well enjoy this until the end." Malleus mumbled out with a smile.

"Fufu, I'm more excited to see our little Beastie to perform on stage for the first time." Lilia chuckled.

"Indeed." Malleus nodded.

"The next one to perform is the representatives of Royal Sword Academy!" The Announcer said.

"Oh, it's their turn! Good luck!!" Che'nya chuckled out, wishing Neige's team best wishes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

On stage, Neige and the seven dwarfs stand with smiles all around.

"Hello everyone!" Neige greeted.

"Hello!" The dwarves followed as well.

"Kyaa!! Neige!" One of the audience members squealed.

"Who are those children?! So cute!" Another audience member added. The crowd cheered as Neige's team soon performed their song.

"Let's sing together! Everyone Yahhou!" Neige chuckles out as the music starts.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"The National Wizard Boarding School Joint Culture Festival in Night Raven Collage! Musical contest Vocal & Dance Championship.... All the teams had finished performing now!" The Announcer said. "Please welcome all the representatives again!" The crowd cheered on as the Night Ravens and Royal Swords gathered up on stage. "Joining us on stage to hand the trophy to the winner is the one and only Y/n Wonderlin! Give her a round of applause folks!" Y/n soon stepped on stage as the crowd cheered for her.

"Whoa~~!! She's so beautiful!"

"She's from Night Raven Collage?! So cool!"

"Isn't she a Wonderlin? No wonder she's in one of the most prestigious schools in all of Twisted Wonderland!!"

The crowd cheered more and more as Y/n presents the trophy for the VDC winner on stage. She glanced at her friends and gave a smile before returning her gaze back to the audience.

"The winner will be decided through the voting of all the audience." The Announcer said. "Vocal, dance, let's see which team is able to capture the heart of all the people. Every team has shown us a wonderful performance... But please vote for the team that you think deserves the trophy! Alright! You can vote for the team after you scan the QR code that you received when you enter the venue!"

Soon, everyone went to their phones and scanned the QR code as they hire for their favorite performance.

"This real time voting is being sponsored by Olympus Company." The Announcer said. "They have always been very supportive of all sorts of school events."