🎃Master: Part 43🎃

A/n
I got a few things to say first. THE LION CAME HOME ON STAR WARS DAY UNEXPECTEDLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I couldn't get much sleep after that- Second, we're close to the finish line with this Event, and I'll be moving on to Ignihyde's Chapters. I'm done waiting for the updates, I'm just gonna JUMP right into one of the most depressing chapters as of the storyline of Twisted Wonderland. Okay, done with the announcements- for now- on with Chapter!

3rd POV
At the Ramshackle Dorm, where Diasomnia's Stamp Rally Venue is being held at, a few Visitors came to the location. The rusted fences came into view as they finally reached Ramshackle Dorm.

"It's here! This is the famous ghost spot... The Ramshackle Dorm!" A Boy beamed in delight, seeing the beautifully decorated grounds.

"We must visit Ramshackle Dorm if we've arrived at Night Raven Collage!" A Girl added. "Besides that, this is where the 'Draconia Challenge' started, maybe we could challenge it too." (A/n: So they have chosen DEATH.)

"It will be awesome. Malleus Draconia, I wonder if he will show up or not!" The Boy muttered excitedly. Hiding behind the trees in the Yard, Lilia, Silver, Sebek and a few other Diasomnia Residents observe carefully from afar.

"They are treating Malleus like an animal." Lilia clicked his tongue in irritation.

"I can't bear with their behavior anymore.... I'll teach them a good lesson!!!" Sebek semi-yelled out through gritting teeth.

"Sebek, wait. Don't do that, they haven't violated the rules yet." Silver whispered, blocking Sebek with an outstretched arm. "Malleus told us to follow the plan."

"That's right, Malleus is very excited to scare these rude people away. He won't be happy if you take action on your own." Lilia added, convincing Sebek to back off for the time being until needed.

"I apologize......!" Sebek muttered.

"Nos let's see, whether they are kind customers, or Magicam Monsters....." Lilia muttered softly as they silently nodded, splitting apart from each other.

"We didn't find the ghost, how boring. Are they inside the building?" The Boy looked over to the run down building.

"Should we go inside?" The Girl muttered, tilting her head to the side as she looked over to the building. A sign caught her attention shortly after. "But the sign warned us not to enter this house because there's people living in it...."

"There's no way people will live in this tattered building. Ah, maybe the ghosts are living here!?" The Boy exclaimed.

"A ghost house!? I like how it sounds, let's go inside and take a lot of pictures!" The Girl beamed, bouncing in her spot. But she looks over to the sign and gulps. ".... I think it's fine if we don't make too much noise. Let's enter secretly." Going through the rusted gates, the Magicam Monsters slowly walked up to the Dorm Building and opens the door. A loud creak was heard before stepping in.

"Oh, they enter the Ramshackle Dorm! They are Magicam Monsters!" Lilia excitedly exclaimed. "Yippee!"

"Father, you looked so happy when you saw them violating the rules." Silver whispered to Lilia.

"No it's not. Well, I'm pretty excited because we can scare the visitors to the fullest." Lilia chuckled. He then turned to the Diasomnias with a smirk. "Are you guys ready. For the moth that fly into the flame.... I mean, for the customers. We must welcome them in the Diasomnia way!"

"YES!" Everyone cheered, getting into position.

"What about you old timers?" Lilia turned to the Ghosts that hanged around the old tree.