💮 Fireworks: Part 18💮

3rd POV
Gin walks everyone around the town he lives in that is called Silk City. Gin has already informed them that his mother agreed for him to go on the Roadtrip.

"The vast desert of our country is an area with a tropical climate. Most of the area of this country is peninsula." Gin said as he guilds his friends around the City.

"There's a lot of luxury homes and resorts hotels near the cost, too!" Diamant said as he held a pamphlet in his hand.

"Yup!" Gin nodded.

"Geeze! It's so HOT! I think I'm fully cooked by now!!" King whined as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out any moment." Fritz added as he used his hand to fan his face.

"It's no difference to Scarabia, you guys." Tover said to the two.

"But STILLLLL!!!!" The two whined out.

"Those two are almost like twins." M/n muttered out.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." F/n mumbled.

"This is my hometown. It's called Silk City and this place is the center of this country! It's a famous tourist destination for travelers." Gin said with a proud smile. He soon remembered something and turned around to the group. "You should all stay here for the day! There's gonna be a festival where fireworks are gonna be held near the cost!"

"Fireworks? Sure, sounds nice!" The twins said in unison.

"I'd honestly would love to stop walking for the day too." Diamant nodded.

"I don't see why not." Tover said as he soon turned to the others. "What about you four?"

"Sure! I love festivals!" M/n smiled brightly.

"The firework show is a perfect opportunity to take some photos. I'm down." F/n smiled softly. "Fritz, King, stand up or you'll fry."

"Uuuuugggghhhhh...." The two mentioned males groaned as they rose from the pavement.

"Hahaha! Alrighty then! Let's have a little fun for the time being! I'll show you all around whole we're here!" Gin said, gesturing everyone to follow.

They followed behind the male as they see new places around the area and have some photoshoots along the way. They all tried some of the local delicacies, drinks, and foods.

"It's so lively!" M/n and F/n muttered out.

"I know right!?" Gin chuckled out. "How are you two gold up?" Gin turned to Fritz and King, who only gave a thumbs up.

"Still alive." They said.

"My, my. Are they your new friends, Gin?" A voice spoke out.

"Heh?" They soon turned to whomever it was. They soon come face to face with a black haired male with tan skin and teal colored eyes. "Diamant! It's a surprise seeing you here of all places."

"Jazi! It's great seeing you again, too." Diamant said.

"THAT'S JAZI!?" The rest of the group, except for Gin of course, yelped out in shock.

"That's me, alright! Jazi J. Bloom, at your service!" Jazi said bowing a bit.

"He's good looking." King muttered out to Fritz.

"And pretty cool looking too." Fritz muttered back to King.

"Are they now two school girls, fawning over a celebrity?" M/n mumbled.

"Trust me, it's better not to think about their personalities at times." F/n said. "Keeps your braincells intact."

"So, what brings you all here to the Land Of Hot Sands?" Jazi asked.

"Oh! Remember that I mentioned I'm going on a Roadtrip around the other homelands?" Gin said to Jazi.

"I remember." Jazi answered.

"Well, since they're here and all, I suggested that they should stay here for a bit before we head out to... Where are we going next?" Gun asked, turning his head to the others.

"We're gonna go to the-" F/n was cut off by his brothers screaming-

"ATLANTICA MEMORIAL MUSEUM!!!" -in excitement.

"Also known as the Coral Sea." F/n added.

"Nice! I can't wait to see what Elliott's home looks like!" Gin beamed in delight.

"You all seem to be prepared for what's up to come." Jazi said giving a small chuckle at the end.

"We sure do!" M/n smiled.

"Well then. I'm just here to say hi to you all. I'll take my leave now." Jazi said. But before he left.

"Oh yeah, wait! Jazi!" M/n called out.

"Hm? What is it?" Jazi hummed lightly.

"Riku said 'Hi', by the way." F/n said.

"Riku? Hahaha! Oh that monkey." Jazi sighed as he lightly shook his head.

"You're from Royal Sword Academy, too, right? Since you know Riku in all." Aether asked.

"Indeed I am." Jazi answered.

"What year are you in at the moment?' Zaphyer asked.

"I'm a second year student. Same as Riku." Jazi answered.

"Makes sense since they know each other." Tover muttered out.

"Will we see you at the festival later tonight?" Gin asked.

"Of course! I am gonna perform there after all!" Jazi said with a closed eyed smile.

"You're gonna perform?" Diamant tiled his head to the side a bit.

"Mhm. It's gonna be a traditional dance performed during the time of the princess who changed the system of this land." Jazi said. "We also have some special clothing for the occasion."

"So cool " they all muttered out.

"We'll be looking forward to it, Jazi!" Gin chuckled out.

"Be seeing you then." Jazi said as he soon left, disappearing in the crowd of people.

"People from Royal Sword Academy doesn't seem so bad as what we heard from others in the school, huh?" M/n said.

"True." They nodded.

They all soon went around the market area of the town. They look and awed at the little trinkets and crafts being sold and traded there. They find some beautiful carpets being sold there too. Even F/n was almost knocked off his feet by a replica of a flying carpet there. They couldn't help but got some souvenirs from the market area and even got a few snacks as well. Night was about to fall as they soon went to the coastal area. They soon settled a spot where the view of the night sky above them were as clear as diamonds. Some grabbed some snacks from a near by shop and the others stayed at the spot. They heard the music played from a far. They soon saw Jazi perform the traditional dance he was talking about before. They applaud Jazi for his amazing performance, and as soon as the music died down, the firework show soon began. They awed at the amazing bright flashing lights in the dim sky that made it light up.

The show soon ended and everyone pack up everything and went back to their homes. As for the group, they managed to find a camping sight at the cost. And lucky for them, it's reserved for tourists who can't afford reserving hotel rooms. They had a little campfire as they talked and laughed for a bit longer before they went to bed. But M/n and F/n stayed out for a bit longer.

"Hey, M/n. I got you something." F/n said to M/n as he pulled out something from his bag.

"What is it?" M/n asked. F/n soon gave a box to M/n.

"Go ahead. Open it." F)n said with a warm smile. And as soon as M/n opens it, her eyes widened. Inside of the box is a pair of star shaped Teal Blue earrings. "Happy birthday my shooting star!"

To Be Continued~

A/n
The Roadtrip arc is almost over!! Soon, we'll be heading to Second Year! And trust me! It's about to get a bit... Tangled.