💀Phantom Titans Earth: Part 46💀

3rd POV
They all let out a sigh of relief when exiting the Asylum. A cold air sways through them, making them shiver a bit as they slowly descend down the stairs.

"We have left the entrance for quite a while now... But the temperature keeps decreasing." Vil mumbled out.

"The cold air is blowing from underneath our feet." Rook added.

"It's still a little bit cold even with the Dorm Uniform.... I guess." Epel muttered out.

"If I didn't borrow the Pomefiore Dorm Uniform, I might've been frozen by now." Y/n muttered softly, rubbing her hands together a bit to create some heat. "Is Grim fine....? I hope he's not getting cold down here...."

"He has thick fur, so he would be fine with the cold, you don't have to worry." Vil said reassuringly to Y/n. "If you keep making that uneasy look, Grim wouldn't want to come out too. First, stop slouching from the cold and straighten your back!" Vil softly hits Y/n's back as she straightens her form. "You are the Perfect of Ramshackle Dorm, right? Be confident." Y/n smiled softly and nods, slowly gaining her confidence back. Suddenly, everything started to shake violently. "!? An earthquake!?"

"Uwah! I'm gonna fall from the stairs!" Epel yelped out. He was close to edge of the stairs and nearly fell. Rook managed to grab hold of him in time before be goes into the bottomless pit.

"No, it's not an earthquake. This sound is...." Rook mumbled out.

"What the heck is that!?" Y/n pointed towards the large entity that's climbing up the stairs where they came from. "RUN!" They all sprinted off and try to get away from the Monster.

"What was that big rock monster!?" Epel yelped out as he glances back. It was still chasing them.

"Don't tell me, is that the Primitive Phantom!?" Vil gasped out.

"It matches the feature I heard from the 'S.T.Y.X' Staffs back in the control room." Rook huffed out. "That is probably the Rock Phantom, 'Phantom Titans Earth'!"

"I'll stop it's track! Ice! Freeze the monster's legs! Ha!" Vil turned around as he casted his spell onto the Monster.

"GRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!" The Titan roared as it's legs and arms started to freeze in ice, but it broke free.

"What... It easily breaks away from Vil-San's Magic!" Epel yelped out.

"JUPITER!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" The Titan roared out.

"'Jupiter'...?" Y/n mumbled out.

"Ugh, let's retreat for now! According to the map, the hanger that has the 'Thunderstorm Spear' is just ahead!" Vil huffed out.

"Oui! I'll be the guard! Now run towards the hanger!" Rook muttered out as Vil, Epel, and Y/n rushed to where the Hanger should be. Y/n stayed behind a bit to help Rook as much as she could as he held off the Titan.

"Found it! The Hanger is here!" Vil huffed out.

"Y/n, Rook-San! Hurry up!!" Epel shouted as the two sprinted to the Hanger. They immediately locked the door as soon as they all entered, just in time too. The Titan was already banging on the Hanger.

"It's shaking so hard... Is the Titan banging on the door!?" Epel yelped out.

"More like the entire Hanger." Y/n mumbled out.

"Oh no! The door will be broken if this continues!" Epel muttered out.

"Where is the 'Thunderstorm Spear'!?" Rook gasped out as they frantically look around to find the weapon.