💀The Shrouds: Part 9💀

3rd POV
"I see, only Leona-San, Azul and the other two surrender themselves to the enemy, I'm guessing there must be a reason behind it." Jade mumbled out.

"Leona-San seems to know who those people are......." Ruggie mumbled out.

"They were smart to not fight back. No matter how much magic we shoot at them, we weren't even able to make a dent in their armor." Y/n sighed out.

".... Hmm." Malleus hummed lightly. "Kingscholar belongs to a historical royal family, it isn't strange that he knows about their existence."

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Ruggie asked, turning his attention to Malleus.

"I'll explain that." Trein spoke up.

"..... Oh? Trein. Where is the Headmaster?" Lilia asked.

"He is being taken away by the 'S.T.Y.X' Unit." Trein answered. Everyone's eyes went wide. "I'll be managing this campus until he comes back."

"What is going on right now...." Y/n's head was spinning. All of this was overwhelming her mind.

"What is 'S.T.Y.X'?" Floyd asked.

"It's a nongovernmental organizations." Trein explained. "They have been experimenting on Magic technology and Blot since a long time ago."

"...!?" Everyone was speechless.

"Blot experiment....!" Jade muttered.

".... Tch. I get it now." Floyd huffed.

"...? What do you mean?" Kalim turned to Floyd.

"Think about the members who were taken away." Jade said

"It's Riddle-Kun, Leona-Kun, Azul-Kun, Jamil-Kun.... They abducted Jamil-Kun instead of Kalim-Kun, Rook-Kun has the same position as Jamil-Kun too, but they didn't take him away." Cater mumbled out.

"Don't you think it's strange? They didn't target both the Dorm and Vice Dorm Leader, perhaps...." Trey muttered.

"Blot experiment.... Jamil.... Ah!" Realization dawn upon Kalim. "They are the students who Overblotted!"

"Wait, does that mean Vil-San has Overblotted before....?" Ruggie turned to Rook and Kalim who looked away.

"It's.... A long story." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck.

"But Riddle and the others have fully recovered by taking proper guidance." Trey muttered out. "Why would they catch them now?"

"Hmm.... Perhaps 'He' knows the reason behind this." Malleus hummed out.

".... Who is 'He'?" Kalim asked.

"The Keeper of the Land of Grief." Lilia answered.

"I've read about them in an old history book before." Rook muttered. "In other words, Roi Du Dragon.... Do you perhaps have any idea on who the Keeper is?"

".... What are you talking about? Are you still dreaming, Hunt?" Malleus raised an eyebrow at Rook. "I'm sure you know who he is."

"!?" Rook was surprised.

"!!" Y/n instantly knew who 'He' is.

"Not only Rook, we all do." Lilia added.

"Is that perhaps....?" Rook mumbled, the words caught in his throat. Everyone grew tense. There was only one think Y/n could think of.

'Oh shit.'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°